j.d

"there's only one bed." he replied confidently.

he walked over to me, knowing what he wanted to do. i could see on his face just how excited he was. a small smile crept onto my own face. i mean, we both knew what was about to happen.

"so what are we gonna do about it?" i teased. but john wasn't exactly one for teasing. he crashed his lips against mine, and before i even had time to react, he pulled away.

"you know, we can't put on this act anymore, y/n," he stated. confident deaky isn't something i'm used to, but it's something i like to see. refreshing, you know? "freddie says that he can see something in the way you look at me. and he can tell that i look at you the same way."

"and what is that exactly?" i asked, playing along. yet again, john isn't one for teasing. he grabbed my hips, and pulled me towards him, while simultaneously sitting on the edge of the bed, so i was standing in between his legs, and he was looking up at me. i placed my hands on his shoulders, smiling down.

"y/n, i've liked you for what seems like forever now. that first time you brought us some coffee after our show, i fell in love with your beauty. god, it must have been after midnight, but you still looked incredible. the way your eyebrows furrowed when you were trying to figure out whose cup was whose. the elegance in the way you walked. i can't tell you just how mesmerised i was. and i know you can't deny the spark that's here." when his little speech ended, i kissed him. what he said was so sweet that i just couldn't resist.

"john, after saying something like that, i'm almost obligated to go out with you," he cocked his head and gave me a confused look. "good thing i want to." his smile grew yet again.

"so you're saying you'll go on a date with me?" he asked with disbelief.

"yes, you idiot!" i exclaimed. he flipped us over so that i was laying on the bed, with him hovering over me.

"this tour should be exciting then." he whispered. i lifted my hands from his shoulders to his hair, running my fingers through it. our moment was interrupted by the phone ringing.

"let me grab it." i slid out from under him and walked into the kitchen, finding the phone on the wall.

"hello?" i said.

"ah, y/n, darling! we were just calling to tell you that-" freddie's kind words were interrupted by roger's impatient ones.

"lunch is served, idiots." i laughed at that.

"see you in a second, fred."

as i hung up the phone, i heard roger and freddie bickering indistinctly. i chose to ignore it and walk back into the bedroom.

"john," i say softly. "lunch is ready." i smile as he stands up and takes my hand.

"is this alright?" he asks me.

"it definitely is."

we walk hand in hand down the long hallway and make our way to where our meal is being served. as we step out of the elevator, brian notices our intertwined hands. he walks over to us, looking mildly unimpressed.

"shit." i mutter. in all my bliss, i forgot about the real world. more importantly, if my older brother approved.

"listen, brian, i don't wanna hear it. john and i really like each other and-" a small smile grew on his face. he hugged me tightly.

"y/n, there is no one i trust more in the world, when it comes to you, than john. i wouldn't want you dating roger because, well, he's roger. and freddie's gay, so, that takes him out. any other person i would definitely not trust," brian stated. he then turned to john. "but don't fool yourself, deacon. if you hurt her, i'll hurt you."

"that's a fucking weak threat, may!" roger yelled from across the room, mouth stuffed with some sort of food. brian shot roger a look, then turned back to us.

"i'm rooting for you guys." he said with a smile and a wink, a signature brian move.

after lunch had ended, and we were all close to a food coma, i spoke up.

"um, why did mine and john's room only have one bed?" my eyes narrowed on freddie. this seems like something he would do. "do you know anything about this, freddie?"

"know anything about it? my dear, i set it up!"

wc; 777 words
part 2 you guys!! finally!!