g.l

happy international women's day y'all!!
even though it's a little late lol

"gwil!" i jumped into my boyfriend's arms, so glad to breath in his cologne again. i was on set of his new project, 'bohemian rhapsody', and he told me to come meet the cast and queen.

i couldn't tell you how excited i was to meet everyone. i had been a huge rami malek fan for so long, and queen was definitely my favourite band. whenever we would talk on the phone, he would ramble on about anything and everything to do with the movie. he was constantly apologising for it, but i loved it. seeing him this happy has made me feel less on edge and stressed about being away from him, knowing that he's safe is all i need. but that didn't stop me from missing him. i was trying to keep my visit a surprise, but about a week before my flight i couldn't keep it in any longer.

"oh y/n, my love! i've missed you so much, beautiful," he kissed me with out hesitation. i pulled him closer to me using my hands, to bring his lanky figure closer to mine.

"are you ready to meet everyone?" his whispered in my ear. he knew that my anxiety got bad around big groups of people, but today i was feeling just fine. i nodded, and he smiled at me reassuringly. he was so caring.

"alright team meeting!" gwil yelled. apparently that was a thing they did because within five minutes, ben hardy, joe mazzello, rami malek, brian may and roger taylor were standing right in front of me. i almost broke down in tears, this was so surreal, but i had to keep my cool in front of these people. they're just people. jesus, i sound like a 13 year old. everyone was so kind, and brian and roger found it nice that i had been a fan for so long. they asked if i had seen the boys with the wigs on, and as if it was rehearsed, they all blushed and looked away. they weren't used to being in them just yet, rami told me. joe offered for us all to have lunch tomorrow to bond a little more.

once the tour of the set and the 'meet and greet' - as gwil called it - were finished, he took me to his trailer. we cuddled on the couch and talked about whatever we could, just enjoying each other's company. after a moment of silence, gwilym started talking again. he put his finger under my chin so i was looking directly at him.

"y/n, i don't think you realise just how happy i am that you're here. i know that getting here must have been so hard for you with work and family and travelling in general. i love you so much and i never want to be apart from you for that long again, but i know that i'll have to. my darling, i just want to let you know that you are the light in my life and without you i'm lost, and i want you to always be around to guide me. i always want to hear you laughter, i always want to hear about your day, i always want to wake up next to you." at this point i was literally tearing up.

"gwilym lee, you don't know how much it means to me to hear that. i love you too, and i always want you around too, my dear. i hope we never part ways." i replied to his meaningful words. that was one of the most beautiful things anyone has ever said to me.

and spoiler alert: we never did part ways.

wc; 632 words
trash i'm so sorry