Start

Grayson's POV
Ethan and I were driving to James' house as we haven't seen him for about a week.
We pulled up into his driveway and we knocked on his front door.

Ethan knocks on the door and the door is swung open by the one and only. James Charles.
"Hi sisters" James squealed. Pulling us in for a group hug.
James always showed genuine love to his friends.
The way he hugged, he would add so much affection.
"Hey sister, back at you. How was your day so far". I said enthusiastically.

James pulled away from the friendly hug and replied.
"My day has been brilliant so far. It will get better now". James says.
Ethan and James greeted each other and we both get settled on with our day.

James' POV
Since I haven't seen the twins for about a week now. I invited them over for a day out as it was much needed.
I always love seeing my friends. I don't like being alone at home sometimes.
Sometimes I do for personal space or anything.
Part of the reason why Ian moved in so we could keep each other company.

We sat on the couch and talked about things we did during the week.
We laughed and carried on. Every time I was with the twins, especially Grayson I would laugh so much.

They are such great friends. But if only they'd knew...
Oh well...I let those thoughts slide cause I know THOSE things wouldn't happen anytime soon...
Emma, is also a great friend of mine. I really love our collabs together. Always so funny...

Grayson's POV
Hours later
Ethan and I say goodbye to James.
I walk up to James first and he pulls me into a warm hug.
"Bye James, see you soon" Grayson whispers to me.
"You too, sister" I mumble back.
Ethan and James say goodbye and hug each other.

James waves to us as we pull out of the driveway and closes his front door behind himself after he sees our progress down the street.

James' POV
I walk upstairs. Feeling somewhat strange.
Probably nauseous? Not really sure.

I quickly jump into the bathroom and lay there with the warm water and beautifully scented soap that bubbled around me.
I laid there. Getting tired and thinking how today was great.
I yawn and unplug the bath water.

I dry my body off with the towel on the rack. After I slip on underwear and comfy sleepwear pants for tonight.

I flop onto the bed and turn over on my side.
Slowly getting tired as I think of a bundle of thoughts.
I whisper. "Wish I could tell you-" my sentence gets cut off by myself as sleep takes over me and I instantly drift off...

Notes:
My first chapter of my new Grayson x James book.
This chapter may have been a little boring. But don't worry. The story will get better and I'm saving ideas for upcoming chapters.