This is where playing hard got us

Grayson's POV
James and I hold hands while we walked on the sandy beach.
Not much people around. Barely any actually.

I lift off my shirt. Placing it neatly on the towels. James does the same.
"Want to go for a swim?". I ask nicely.
James nods excitedly. "Yass of course".

James takes my hand. We both start running towards the water.
Once we emerge ourselves in the water. We scream at the cold sensation running against our bodies.

Once we get used to the water temperature we move around.
I wrap my arms around James' wet, salty body.
Pecking him on the lips. "You're so cute when your wet". I whisper.

James blushes. "You know that. It's not anything new". James states in a sassy tone.

James runs his hands down my wet, warm back. Running his acrylics through the skin. Causing me to shiver at the touch.

An hour later:
After we had enough of swimming we both exit the water.
Laying down on her towels. There wasn't much people around us. A few people a few meters down.

We laid down on our towels. Letting the sun beam down on our bodies.
James runs his hands along my chest. Snuggling closer to me on the sand.

I start feeling a weird sensation. Feeling my pants tighten. Shit. He's getting me horny at the beach.
I grab James' wrist. I roll over, climbing over his body.

Leaning down my head, pressing our lips together.
"I think I need to fuck you right here".
James just whimpers. Not giving a answer. But I take it as a yes.

James' POV
Grayson stands up on his knees. Taking his board shorts off. I see his length swing out.

Grayson tugs my shorts off. Letting us both bare on the beach.
I feel a tongue slide against my salty skin. I moan as he swirls his tongue around my neck and chest.

"Fuck". I moan out.
Grayson rolls over. Making me on top. "You're going to ride me on the beach".
I nod in response.

Grayson's member was wet due to the water and so was my hole.
I swing a leg over Grayson's waist.
Both of my thighs on either sides of his hips.

Grayson let's his dick slide in my ass. I instantly whimper.
Grayson grabs my hips and pushes my body down onto his.
"Fuck". Grayson moans under his breath.

Grayson begins thrusting. Letting his digits slam upright. Hitting my prostate.
Once I fully adjust, I start bouncing faster. Causing Grayson to jolt underneath me.

I feel a hand wrap around my throat, pulling me down.
Grayson leans into a kiss. Placing his warm, plump lips onto mine. I moan against his lips.

His thrusts get gradually faster and harder. Sand going everywhere as I continue to bounce and Grayson's legs squirming underneath me as he moans escape his mouth.

"James-I'm gonna c-". Grayson finally releases into me. Causing me to jolt my upper body at the sudden sensation.
"Oh fuck". Grayson groans as his member slides underneath me. I whimper at the sudden movement.

I roll over on my side. We both use our towels to clean ourselves off.
We stand up. Holding each other's hands to steady ourselves while we slide our swim trunks back up.

We both sit back down. Grayson wraps a arm around my shoulders. Pulling me into a hug.
"I played hard for you and it worked". Grayson whispers lovingly.
"It was worth it". I say as I snuggle into Grayson's chest.

We then chuckle together as we watch the waves crash against the sand.

The End.
Yes, I know the ending may have been a bit...ehh?
Idk. But I'm excited to announce that I am in the process of writing the first chapter of my new G.D x J.C works called "I Want You, I Got You".

Thank you, Smuttydols.