Busted

The next day/night: 10pm
James' POV
Grayson and I were laying down in bed, scrolling through social media on our phones.

Grayson started getting sleepy and put his phone on the side table. "James, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight babe". He pecks me lips quickly.
"Goodnight daddy". I say while blushing.

Grayson turns on his side. Facing his back towards me.
I still keep scrolling through Instagram. Passing time as I'm not tired yet.

Half an hour later
As I was about to face tune a selfie, I get a message from Drew.
Drew: Wanna go out and do something
I tap at the message. Chuckling to myself.
James: I'm at the twins house, grounded lol
Drew: Just sneak out and we can go out with Jackson and Gabriel

I look over at Grayson. Sound asleep?. He hasn't turned around. 
I think about what Drew said...contemplating what to do
James: Okay fine. I'll be out front
Drew: Yes sister

I switch my phone off, slipping it in the my pocket.
I cautiously step out of the bed. I softly place my feet on the floor.
I step towards the door. I place my hand on the doorknob. I twist the knob and try my best to open the door soundlessly.

I cringe once the door starts creaking silently. I look back.
Grayson hand woken up. Phew.
I step out of the room, close the door behind me and walk through the hallway.
I reach out my hand for the front door handle.

Suddenly I hear fake coughing from behind me. I turn around.
It was Ethan. "E-ethan what are you doing out here?". I chuckle out to release the tension.
Ethan stands still. "I was just grabbing some water, but I could say the same about you".

"I-i was just um, getting some fresh air". I whisper.
Ethan giggles. "James, it's fine. You can go out, I won't tell Grayson".
I smile at Ethan's statement. "Okay, thank you, Ethan".
I open the front door and close it behind me.

Just as I headed out the door. Drew, Jackson and Gabriel rolled up in the car.
Gabriel rolls down his window. "Get in sister".
I open the passenger door and hop inside.

Skip car ride:
Drew pulls up to a Starbucks with a parking lot  surrounding the premises.
We all got out the car and entered the building.

Once we ordered for our Pinkity Drinkities. we take our ready-made orders and head outside.
We all stand around Drew's car in the parking lot.

Gabriel connected his aux. hooking up music for us.
Gabriel switches on a familiar song.
We all sing along to the song while sipping our drinks.
"My wrist, stop watching". We all sang along. Getting into the mood.

Moments later, not so soon after a group of guys walked past. Complimenting us.
"Hey cuties, have a goodnight". They said while waving.
We all replied back in unison. "Thank you, you too". We all say kindly, taking the compliment we received.

Two hours later
I slip my phone out my pocket. It read one o'clock in the morning. "Uh oh." I thought to myself.
I tap Drew's shoulder. "Hey Drew, please take me home".
Drew nods and tells everyone to get in the car.

Skip drive:
Drew drops me off at my the twins house. I walk silently to the front door. I slip the key through the lock and push the door cautiously open.

I run my hands along the wall. Trying to find the light switch.
I glide my fingers over the button and switch the lights on.

As I flip it on, there stands Grayson. Standing in the well-lit hallway, shirtless. Oh shit.
"Where have you been?". Grayson questions while stepping towards me.
"Uh, just getting some fresh air". I say with an unsure tone in my voice.

Grayson chuckles. Folding his arms. "Getting fresh air for two hours at the front?".
"Um, y-yeah". Slips out of my mouth.
"Yeah right, you snuck out the house didn't you?". Grayson says while raising his eyebrow.
"No" I say blankly.
"What do you mean, no?". Grayson reaches his hand out and grabs my hand.
He walks towards his room through the hallway.

Grayson drags me along to the bed. He sits on the edge.
"Bend over my lap babyboy". I blush at what Grayson said.
I do as told and prop myself over Grayson's lap.

Grayson raises his hand in the air. Smacking his hand against my ass cheeks.
His hand meets my butt. He started softly.
Grayson spanks me five times. Each spank getting gradually harder than the other.
"Are you a naughty boy?". Grayson says has he goes for another spank. I let out a small whimper.
"Yes daddy". I basically moan out. Lowkey enjoying this.
Grayson grabs my shoulders sitting me up in his lap. Fully turning me around, facing Grayson. I straddle his waist his waist and he wraps his arms around mine.

His hands run down my back, reaching down to my bottom. I feel a pair of hands firmly squeeze my ass. Causing me to jolt in Grayson's lap.

Grayson leans his head forward. Placing his lips onto mine. I kiss back.
The pash gets gradually heated. Filled with love and lust.
We both part lips. "Love you". Grayson whispers.
"Love you too". I whisper back.

"Let's go to bed shall we?". Grayson says before yawning.
"Sure lets do it". I say with excitement.

We both lay on both sides of the bed. Laying down next to each other.
Grayson wraps his arm around my waist. Pulling me close to his chest. "Now I know to do this more often". Grayson says chuckling.
I chuckle back.
I the shift over closer to Grayson and close my eyes.

"Goodnight daddy". I say with closed eyes.
"Goodnight babe". Grayson mumbles back...