Gifts

Grayson's POV
So yesterday, I sort of snapped at James. We both had a mini argument but we both forgave each other.

But today, the apology isn't stopping there. I have bags of presents for James.
I pull out my phone and search for James' contact
On the phone:
James: Hello bae
Grayson: Hey hun. So I want to tell you something...
James: Ooh. Tell me
Grayson: I need you to drive here. I got things for you
James: Oh my gosh, really? What things?
Grayson: You'll see
James: I'm coming right now. I'm already out the door. See you there daddy
Off the phone:

I smile to myself as the phone hangs up. I place my phone on the coffee table and sit on the couch.
Grabbing the remote and switching on the TV to pass time while I wait for James.
I sit still, flickering through Netflix categories. Searching for a movie or show to watch.

Minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I look over my shoulder from the couch. Only to see James letting himself in.
I stand up, running to James.
"Hi daddy". James squeals. He jumps up and wraps his legs around my waist.
I wrap my arms around his hips. Supporting him up.
James had so much energy. I loved it.

"Hi babe". I say before our lips touch. Kissing back onto each other. Greeting other in a way, id like to do more often.
Our lips part and I let James stand on his feet.

"Okay so James, sit on the couch I got things for you". I remark.
James gets the memo and sits down instantly.

I run to my room. Grabbing the bags I have for James.
I run back out, energised. I can't wait to spoil him.

I hand the bags of gifts to James as I sit next to him.
James' mouth opens. Shocked and surprised.
"Open them". I say as I playfully slap his thigh.

James grabs the gift out of the first bag. Seeing it's a box. From Tiffany & Co.
James looks up at me before opening the box.
He lifts up the lid. Seeing the item.

James' POV
As I open the first gift. I admire it as the lid lifts open.
It was a rose gold safety pin earring. Basically a newer version than my recent one.
It was beautiful. I loved it.
"Oh my. This is pretty. I'm going to be wearing this one after".

I look to my left. Still seeing there's three more gifts to open.
I see the label of the packaging. Bloomingdales.
I grab the gift from the bag.

I turn the item over. Seeing it was a Minty green adidas jumper.
"You know I love Adidas, you already know I'm going to be wearing this tomorrow." I say as I place it neatly on the sides.

I felt flattered. Seeing Grayson watch me opening gifts.
I grab the next gift. Seeing the bag straight away, I knew it was from Sephora.
It was very on-brand eyeshadow palette. It was pretty iconic. Besides my own.
"Wow, you really know me so well Gray. Shit, I'm so flattered with all these gift.". I say nervously while blushing.

I open the last item. It was from Off-White. It was a limited edition pink belt. And honestly. It was so icon. It looked cute.
"Oh, more belts to frame my body. Love that for me". I exclaim.
I neatly place my stuff down and pull Grayson in for a passionate hug.
"Gray, I love this. Thank you so much. I love it, I feel so...good right now".
I peck him on the lips before parting away from the hug.

"Grayson. Why did you do this?" I chuckle. Grayson sits up straight. Facing me. "Cause, it's the second part of my apology for losing it out on you yesterday. So, I thought I would surprise you with gifts and it was totally worth it". Grayson truthfully confesses.

I place a hand on my chest. Feeling more than flattered and honoured to be received gifts from Grayson because it's part of his apology. I need to think of a way to repay him.

"Grayson. This is a beautiful gesture, I'm flattered. But the thing is...I don't know how to repay you back". I say while looking down.
"You don't have to repay me back. I did it with the kindness off myself".

I look up. Staring at Grayson. Not giving any expression.
"Do you like really want to repay me?". Grayson whispers loudly.

I nod in response. Grayson places his finger under my chin. Lifting my head up.
He leans in. Connecting our lips. Grayson cups the side of my jaw with his hand.
Applying pressure to the pash.
We both part. I pant softly.
"I think I know a way you can repay me". Grayson says as he runs his hands on my hip.
"What do you have in mind?". I question innocently.
Grayson tugs the hems of my short shorts.
"Take those pants off and you will see what happens". Grayson says in a low voice.

Causing me to blush and smirk. I lay down on the couch. Lifting my legs up slightly to slide my shorts and underwear down.
"Oh wow". Grayson whispers under his breath.
I rest my head on the armrest as Grayson lifts my legs up.

He leans his head down. Running his tongue along my hole.
I shiver at the sudden pleasure.
"Fuck". I whisper lowly. Causing Grayson to mumble things under his breath.

His tongue slides down. Licking across. Making me whimper.
His hands at the backs of my thighs as he works his tongue.
Slightly pushing his tongue through. Making me lose control.
I run my hands through his hair. Ruffling his hairdo.

Grayson comes up. He wipes his mouth with his hand and quickly adjusts.
He immediately slides his pants off along with his boxes.
His shirt falls off his shoulders. Leaving him bare.
I lift the remaining piece of clothing off my chest. My crop top. Dropping on to the floor beside me.

Grayson's length grows. He stands on his knees on the couch. Holding my hip.
He comes between my parted legs.
Lining himself to my entrance.
Due to previous actions, his member slides in.

I whimper lowly. Grayson's tip pushes through as he thrusts forward. Letting his entire length in.
"Shit". Grayson moan. As his thrusts get significantly faster.
"Right here, Gray". I groan as his tip pokes my prostate.

Grayson smirks. His thrusts continue. He leans forward. Our chests meet.
Now thrusting in a missionary position.
Grayson holds onto the armrest above my head to support himself up.

17 minutes later
Grayson wraps his hand around my member as he thrusts.
Meeting his hand with the speed of his thrusts.

I feel the tingling sensation in my stomach. "Grayson. I'm going to c-um". I pant out.
"Do it, baby". He groans.

Grayson let's his hand go as I release my load. Releasing between our stomachs.
"Now it's my turn". Grayson says.

Grayson pulls out slightly. Pushing back in. Now releasing his nut inside. Grayson moans out loudly with one quick thrust.
We both pant in sync as Grayson slides out of me.
I whimper at the sudden movement.

Grayson stands up from the couch. "Lets  shower". Grayson says as he pulls his hand out. Grabbing mine, lifting me off the couch.

We both walk into the bathroom and shower...