Party Problem

Grayson's POV
James and I were getting ready to go to Emma's houseparty she was hosting.
She let us come early for some reason, but we didn't hesitate and were at Emma's by four PM. Instead of 6pm.

James, Ethan and I are greeted Emma with a group hug. And shortly after Ethan hugs Emma separately.
After we all set up the party, we all sat on the couches. Resting to gain energy for later.
I look down at James, dressed in a light pink crop top, black short shorts and a silver chain connecting to his pocket and the hem of his shorts.

James always dressed trendy but I absolutely loved his outfit today.
I glanced down a James while he scrolled through Instagram.
I see his eyes look up. "And what are you lookin at, sir?". James blushes and finishes it off with a cute giggle. Covering his mouth with his hand.

"Just looking at you. Your outfit is so fire. I like it". James puts his hand over his heart. Flattered at my compliment.
"Aww, Thank you, Gray. You look amazing with those new pants I gave you."

Yes, indeed. I was wearing ripped Black Denim jeans. I loved them.
James checked me out in awe. I do the same...

Suddenly, I look to my right. Emma and Ethan were running upstairs. "Be right back guys, Ethan wants to see something up here".
They both pave upstairs. Getting all excited for who knows what.

James' POV
While Ethan and Emma were upstairs. I was down with Grayson. There was a lack in communication because we didn't have no idea what to say.

Grayson kept staring at me. I stared back.
Now that we have each other's attention, I start a topic.
"You're going to with dance me, Alright?". I chuckle at him.

Grayson sits up in his seat. "Is that so, huh? I don't really like dancing. I just stand and sway."
"That's practically dancing, just not with as much movement, Gray". I confirm to him.

Grayson laughs. "I'll be practically dancing with a perfect human. Can't wait.". Grayson exclaimed.
He sits off his couch, leaning forward and pecks me on the lips, sneaking a kiss before Ethan and Emma race downstairs.

Two hours later:
James' POV
It was around six PM. And guests were finally coming over. Emma greeted the guests inside and we wait to get settled into the party.

There was a group of girls and Guys that Emma has invited. The rest were dressed casual.
The girls wore cute outfits. I liked them.
I stood beside Grayson while we talked to people we have just freshly met.

Emma cranked the music and the party instantly felt complete. Especially with the food and drinks they she brought out.
The environment was pretty good, no drunken people. Yet, hopefully.

I don't drink. I have taken sips of wine before. But I'll rather wait till I'm comfortable with drink excess amounts of alcohol. Cause tonight, I want to remember it...

Grayson's POV:
James and I parted and talked to people around the place.
I saw James over with a guy and girl, they were laughing and talking over loud music. Which means their having a good time. Including myself.
I haven't seen James drink any alcohol. So that's good. I think James rather wants to be sensible right now. And I do too.

Meanwhile, I was talking to a group that consisted mostly girls. But that's fine. The guys were cool too. We all talked over the music, letting the conversation flow.