Not so Grounded

The next day:
James' POV
I wake up in the grasp of Grayson's arms. I turn my head slightly.
He was already awake. Looking down at me as I shifted on the side of the bed.
"Morning". Grayson says as he pecks the top of my forehead.
"Morning daddy". I mumble.

Grayson rolls on top of me. I feel his warm bare chest press against mine.
"So, you're not grounded anymore. Good boy". Grayson says in a husky tone.
He leans his down. Smashing his lips against mine.
I kiss back immediately.

Grayson rolls off and trods to his ensuite. Closing the door behind himself.
I open up my bag, pulling out clothes. Pulling on cropped sisters hoodie with light blue short shorts.

By the time I was dressed, Grayson steps out the bathroom.
Looking all fresh and ready for the day.
We both exit Grayson's room and enter the living room.

"Hey Gray, I might just head off now. I need to get home and film a video". Grayson nods. Pulling me in for a hug. I hug back instantly.
Grayson parts away slightly.
"Oh I forgot. I need to drop you off because you didn't drive here". Grayson chuckles.

I chuckle back. Remembering the same thing.
Grayson grabs his keys from the counter.
He opens the front door and lets me out first.

Grayson unlocks the car and we both hop in.
Grayson connects the aux. Playing songs for us as he drove me back home.

After roughly fifteen minutes Grayson was in my driveway.
Before I get out. I had an idea.
"Hey Grayson". I squeal.
Grayson turns his head. Raising his eyebrow.
"Yeah babe?". He says in a concerned voice. Wanting me to continue

"Want to come inside and attack my crack?". I say winking at Grayson.
Grayson smirks, taking his keys out and stopping the car.
"Get inside and be naked by the time I'm in there". Grayson says firmly.

I hop out the car. Stumbling towards the door. I unlock my front door and skip inside. I pace myself upstairs, entering my room..

I throw off my shirt, sliding down my shorts and underwear swiftly.
I flop onto the bed. Laying on the side with a hand on my hip.
Grayson enters the room. Already taking off his shirt.
He kicks off his shoes and undoes his belt. Grayson let's his pants fall to the ground.

So he crawls onto the bed, I use my fingers to tug at the waistband of his boxes. Sliding them down to his knees.
Grayson props himself on his knees on the bed. Kicking off his boxes.

Grayson climbs on top of me. Swooping his head down and smashing his lips onto mine.
I cup his face with my right hand. Kissing back instantly.
The kiss gets heated. I feel a set of teeth tug at my lower lip as he parts away.

Grayson spits on his hand and wraps his hand firmly around his growing member. Pumping his length and lubricating himself.
Grayson comes between my parted legs.
I feel his tip rub against my hole.
I moan at the feeling. Causing Grayson to grin.
"Wait until I'm inside you.".
Grayson says in sexy tone.

Grayson pushes in. Sliding in his whole length. I instantly start whimpering.
Grayson begins thrusting, rolling his hips.

Grayson moans under his breath. "That's a pretty tight hole." Grayson exclaims, before Continuing his sentence. "Won't be for long". He says as he looks into my eyes.

Grayson thrusts faster and harder. His tip rubbing against my prostate. Driving me crazy. "Oh fuck". I moan out. My insides being overly stimulated.
Grayson leans in. Lingering his mouth over my ear.
"Be prepared for this one". Grayson says. Causing me to think what's going to happen next.

Grayson turns my whole body around. My back meets his muscular chest.
Grayson parts his legs slightly. My feet being placed on Grayson's thighs.
I feel a pair of hands firmly hold the back of my head as his arms are placed under my armpits.

Grayson thrusts upwards. Letting his dick re-enter me.
He bucks his hips up. Pounding away.
"I can't take t-this". I thought to myself.
But I have to, it's freaking amazing.

Grayson let's my body fold in his grasp as he continues thrusting.
His thrusts progress faster. Hitting my prostrate from an angle.
"Take it. Yes.". Grayson moans as he lets go of my slumped body.

He slides out of me and rolls over so that he's on top again.
Grayson slides back in. I wrap my legs around Grayson's waist as he thrusts in a missionary position, again.
But this time more energised.
The headboard begins slightly hitting the wall.
Causing us to go more crazy.

Grayson slipped out by accident. "Oh fuck" he moans under his breath.
Only to slide back in and continue abusing prostate.
I whimper slightly. I moan against Grayson's ear as he leaned his head down.
I hear Grayson whisper. "you're going to let me c-cum inside you. Yes?". Grayson says as he continues pounding away.
"Yes daddy do it".
I wouldn't mind anyways.

I feel myself being overly stimulated. I yell out. "G-grayson. Oh my gosh".
Grayson stares down at me. Moaning under Grayson's tan, smooth, muscular body.
"I'm going to c-cu-". Grayson says as he rolls his hips with one more thrust.

I feel him shoot. Releasing his load into me. We both moan in sync.
Grayson slides out. Making me whimper. He rolls over next to me.

"That was amazing, Baby". Grayson pants.
"I loved it". I say mumbling.

An hour later
Grayson and I slipped our clothes back on. "Okay James, I'll head off, now. I'll call you later". Grayson says as I follow him downstairs.

I pull Grayson in for a hug. I look up at Grayson and peck him on the lips.
"Bye Gray". I whisper.
"Bye hun". Grayson whispers back.

I watch as Grayson hops in his. I wave at him as he pulls out of my driveway.
Once I see him successfully cruise out of my street, I close the door behind me.
Smirking to myself as I walk upstairs and head into my filming room...