Tables Turned

James' POV
I know it's been four and a half days since I've addressed this properly. But I feel like, I need to address by video.

So today, I'm going to talk a little bit about it while I do my makeup.
Yes, I'll be uploading this unexpectedly. But that's what makes it better.
I know the situation has settled down a lot bit. Grayson helped a lot.

I put my camera on timer, setting up my lighting and getting my products and items ready.
I sit down on the bench.
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Camera recording:
Hi Sisters, James Charles here and welcome back to my channel.

Today, we are going to chit-chat and gossip while I do my makeup.

I apply my primer. Getting to talk about the topic.

So as you guys know, recently there's been a situation going around about Luke and I. It's pretty crazy.
It wasn't a problem, until Luke made it a problem.

So, I guess I'll be addressing it now. Because. One, I'm sick of the hate comments. Very unnecessary, so hopefully I'll be able to conceal them.
Two, the situation was exaggerated to a certain point. And Luke left stuff out that he didn't address. Cause he literally made it a problem.

I apply my foundation.

Luke and I were together for a short amount of time. We did like each other, of course.
Until a certain day sparked us to split.

I took Luke to come with me to the twins' house. So he could meet them and stuff.
I didn't know there was tension between Luke and Grayson, but Luke told me when we got home after that.

Luke was eager to leave and I wanted to know why. So I asked him. And he snapped at me.
Saying that Grayson started on him and what not.
He was making Grayson seem like a bad person. When he isn't. So I backed up Grayson, cause I've always had a crush on him. But he was also my friend during the time.

Luke got angry. He got a attitude towards me and he slapped me across the face because I defended Grayson.
I told him to get out my house, and he did.

Later, during the night. I felt like I was getting sick. I even posted about it on my Instagram story, which was when I said my love life was bad and was sick.

Grayson that same night. Comforting me. And then we found our love for each other. Took a few days. But we found it.

The next day, Luke knocked on my door at ten in the morning.
He first came to apologise. I didn't forgive him though. Cause he slapped me.
We started yelling. And Grayson came downstairs, cause we had a sleepover.

Luke saw him. He got mad, Grayson and Luke argued for a little bit.
Luke tried to assault Grayson. But Grayson defended himself as he should.
And then yeah, that's how the situation became a problem, because Luke made it one.

After that I was done with my makeup look.

Alright sisters, that's all for the video.
Make sure to sister subscribe and We'll see you in the next one.
Off recording:

I turn off the camera. Putting the footage on my laptop.
I'm going to edit the video basically. Cause I want the video to go up today. I know, a busy sister.
Filming and editing on the same day.

3 hours later:
After I edited the video. I uploaded it on YouTube.
I refreshed the page. Seeing it's already at its first one thousand views.

Grayson's POV
I get a notification from YouTube.
James Charles has uploaded a new video
"Makeup Gossip".

I instantly click on the video.
I watch through the video. Happy to see James defending himself and me.

After the video was over. I text James a message.
Me: Proud that you cleared the situation up. Luke's twitter will be full now, lol.