Grounded PT 2

Grayson's POV
James was on his way to I and Ethan's house for a week. Since James is grounded for a week.
He'll be staying at our house for a week, so I can keep a eye on him.

I hear a car pull up into my driveway. James' friend, drew. Was dropping off James to our house.
I look out the window. Watching him wave at Drew as he drives away.
I watch him approach the front door and I stand behind it.

James knocked and I immediately opened it. "Oh wow hun, you were fast to open the door". James chuckles. I chuckle back as we pull in for a hug.
I press my lips against James'. James kisses back quickly.
Showing each other love into the kiss as I cup James' jaw.

We part away. "Hey naughty boy, how are you?". I say in a low tone.
"I'm doing fine daddy, how about my you?". James replies back.

James' POV
After I greet Grayson passionately. I see Ethan stumble out of his room.
"Oh, hey sister". Ethan raises his eyebrow. "What's with the bag?". Ethan questions.

Grayson smirks. "James is grounded and is staying here with us, so I make sure he doesn't sneak around". Grayson says, answering Ethan's question.

Ethan stutters before talking. "G-grounded, Wow. You really are daddy aren't you?". Ethan chuckles, nudging Grayson's shoulder.
Grayson and I chuckle back.

I ask a dumb question that know will be immediately answered. "So where am I sleeping? The couch, guest house, or your room perhaps?". I question innocently.
Grayson yanks my bag out of my hand. "You're sleeping in my room with me silly."
Grayson smirks before walking into the short hallway, entering his room. I follow, watching him place my bag on the floor next to the bed with a soft thump.

I pull my phone out my pocket and glance at the time. 9:30.
It was still pretty early and I wasn't tired yet, neither was Grayson. I don't think."

Suddenly, Ethan shouts out from the other end of the hall. "Hey guys, watch a movie together or something". Ethan says. Bopping in his spot.
I instantly walk out the room. "Yes, lets do it". I squeal. Grayson follows behind me.

We all enter the living room and sit on the couch.
Ethan switches on Netflix. Finding something to watch.
"We should watch a horror movie" I suggest. Grayson and Ethan turn to look at me.
"Um, I feel like a comedy would do good, sister James". Ethan says.
I nod my head. Indicating that I agree with Ethan.

After Ethan switches on the movie we all get settled in. Grayson comes around with a large bowl of buttery popcorn.
He places it in my lap since I'm in the middle, so that we all have equal access to grab some popcorn.

20 minutes later
Roughly twenty minutes later into the movie, we all got settled in and kept our eyes glued to the screen, with a few mumbles from each other here and there.

Suddenly, I feel a hand rub up my bare thigh. I didn't give notice to it, since Grayson does it most of the time we sit next to each other.

But then, I feel the hand movements get more frequent. I looked at Grayson, his eyes glued to the screen.
I turn left and see Ethan, eyes attached to screen.
Grayson swipes his fingers along my crouch. Making me shiver at the touch.
I whisper under my breath. "Gray-son...stop"
He runs his hand to my thigh again. Squeezing it.
"What was that?". Grayson says innocently.

I flick his hand off, so he doesn't notice the buddy growing in my pants.
"Now is not the time, babe". I whisper loud enough for Grayson to hear.
Grayson leans more forward. "Why not?". He questions.
"Because Ethan is right there". I answer back. Grayson nods.

Moments later Grayson leans his head forward. Lining his mouth against my ear. "I will meet you in my room". Grayson says in a confident tone.

I didn't want to do this a few seconds ago, but now I do...
Grayson takes a hold of my hand. Entering the room with me following behind him.
"Be right back Ethan". Grayson shouts out.

Grayson shuts the door behind us and locks it immediately.
Grayson was already in the process of taking off his clothes.
By the time I turned around he was only in his boxes.
Grayson leaps forward. Stepping towards me.
He nudges me with his hands. I fall on the bed behind me. My back meets the mattress.
Grayson jumps on the bed, climbing on top of me.
I throw my shirt over my head and toss it on the floor.
Grayson grabs the hem of my short shorts and pulls them done swiftly with my underwear.

Grayson stands on his knees and slides his boxes down. Kicking them off his ankles.
I pull him on top of me, he comes in between my legs.
Grayson leans his head down at me and our lips meet.
Grayson holds my left wrist done, but I use my right wrist to cup Grayson's face.
Grayson bites softly on my bottom lip. Tugging it slightly. I moan into the kiss.
I feel Grayson's member grow on my stomach.

We part lips. I lift my upper body up, lining my back against the headboard. Grayson props himself on his knees.
Waving his crouch close to my face.
"Suck". He moans out.

I stick my tongue out and lick the tip. Causing Grayson to shake.
I quickly wrap my lips around the length and bop my head down. Trying to fit it all in.
Grayson bucks his hips forward. Causing his digits to slide in further in my mouth. Causing me to gag slightly.
Once he was well lubricated with my saliva I take my mouth off his member.

I feel a pair of hands grab my hips. Grayson whispers at me with wide eyes. "I want you to ride me".
I nod my head. Grayson rolls under me.
I prop myself on Grayson's torso. Lining myself up with Grayson's dick.

I slide down. I wait to adjust to the position and begin.
I bounce up and down. "Oh fuck". Grayson moans under his breath.
I moan inaudible sounds.

Grayson grabs my hips and thrusts upwards. Progressing the speed of his thrusts. He slams upwards.
I hold his chest for support. "Oh fuck, Grayson". I say as he uses his hands to slam my body down.

I feel a pair of hands grab my shoulders. Pulling my body down, locating me closer to Grayson's face.
Our lips touch. I moan against his lips...

Ethan's POV
It's been fifteen minutes and Grayson and James haven't come out yet.
I suddenly hear faint moaning and panting.

I hear James moan out. "Oh yes daddy" I cringed at the use of words.
I grab the TV remote. Turning the volume up to block out the moans.

James' POV
Grayson rolled us around. Switching positions.
I wrap my legs around Grayson's waist as Grayson rolls his hips. Thrusting into me in a missionary position.
Grayson's grew rapidly fast, hitting my bundle of nerves.

Grayson wraps his hand around my throat. Applying slightly pressure. "I'm going to cum inside. Okay naughty boy?".
I felt slightly intimidated but I didn't mind anyways.
"Yes daddy". I scream out.
Grayson's thrusts suddenly went sloppier.
Indicating that he was about to release.

Grayson slams a few more times. Our lips meet once again before Grayson thrusted once more.
He slid out slightly and slammed back in, taking his warm hand off my throat.

Grayson releases his load inside of me. I the sensation run through my lower bottom. We both moan out in sync.

Grayson slides out, and lays on the side next to me. We both pant out, catching our breaths.

Moments later Grayson and I put our clothes on.
I walk towards the door, twisting the doorknob. "Lets get back watching the movie". I chuckle. "Let's do it". Grayson chuckles back.

We both walk through the hallway and enter the living room and sit on the couch, next to Ethan.

"Sorry Ethan, Gray and I were just having a little fun". I say while blushing.
Ethan looks at us and replies with. "I can tell". He says unfazed.
Grayson and I chuckle at Ethan's response.

After we turn to look at the screen, Grayson wraps his arm around my shoulder and get back to watching the movie.