Fall out

Grayson's POV
I wake up to hearing yelling and talking from downstairs. I look to my right and see that James isn't in bed.
I step out of bed and exit the room. Leaning over the stairwell to listen better.
I hear two familiar voices, one more familiar than the other.

I hear James squeal. "Cause you hit me".
I then realised what could be happening. I pace downstairs and follow the noise...

James' POV
Luke and I were arguing at eleven the morning.
"Luke, I dropped you from what happened yesterday".

"Why James?". Luke raises his voice. "Cause you hit me". I squeal.
I turn around back Luke grabs my arm, making me turn around and face him.
"I didn't mean to do it, James I was just mad". Luke lowers his voice.
I turn to walk away but Luke grabs my arm, making me turn around and face him.

By then I see Grayson standing by the entrance of the living room.
"Guys, what's going on here". Grayson comes in, stepping towards us.
Luke turns around from the sound of Grayson's voice and chuckles.

"Oh I see now it, I see this James. Dropping me for him, huh?". Luke chuckles meanly, continuing on. "A hoe".
"No, I've always loved Grayson, Luke. Don't try it".
Luke squeezes his hand tighter on my arm.
Not letting go. "Ouch, stop squeezing my arm". I say through a cracked voice.

Grayson steps forward. "Hey, stop that". Grayson pushes Luke away. Stumbling forward on his own feet. Luke frowns at Grayson.
"Don't push me". Luke holds his hand up stepping towards Grayson.
Grayson chuckles. "Or What?". Luke steps forward and pushes Grayson back.
Moving the slightest amount of bit.

"Guys, don't fight". I whisper. Before I say that, Grayson has grabbed onto Luke.
Grayson hits Luke in the face. "Ow, fuck". Luke exclaims. Trying to strike back.
Grayson shoves Luke and he trips on the stairs behind him. Falling backwards.
"Get out Luke.". Grayson says with gritted teeth.
Luke stands up immediately and rushes out the door.

I walk to Grayson and pull him in for a hug. "Thank you, hun". I whisper.
Grayson wraps his arms around my waist. Pulling me in closer.
"Don't worry about it. I had to do something".
Grayson parts away from the hug.
I feel a pair of fingers lift my chin up. Making me stare at Grayson.
I stare up at Grayson and he leans in and places his lips onto mine.

I kiss back with passion. Holding in a moan.
Grayson parts his lips away and holds my hand. Leading me upstairs.
My back meets the bed and Grayson climbs on top of me.
My wrists pinned to the bed as Grayson explores his mouth around my body.
I feel a pair of lips on my neck. Probably giving me a love bite.
Grayson tugs on my shirt, "take it off, please". I throw my shirt over my shoulders and leave it beside me.
Grayson lifts off his top and tosses it on the floor.

Grayson grabs the hem of my shorts. Pulling my shorts and Underwear down in a swift motion.
Grayson slides out of his basketball shorts and boxes not too long after.
Our bare chests press into each other has Grayson keeps still on top.
He spits on his hand and he pumps his length. Growing to his full size. I gasp at the sight. Welp, no turning back now.

Grayson climbed back onto me. Our chests touching. I feel Grayson's tip rubbing against my entrance. He hasn't even poked it in yet.
He kept on rubbing it against me. Causing me to shiver at the touch.

"Grayson-please no teasing". I groan. Grayson places a finger on my lips.
"Shhh, no need to rush". Grayson replies, finishing it off with a cheeky smirk.
I felt the wet tip continuously rub against my hole.
Until finally. He slowly lets the whole length slide in. I squirm under Grayson as I feel almost every digit hit inside me.
"Oh Gray-". I gasp. He begins thrusting in a missionary position.

Grayson moans out. "Oh fuck, James". While sliding out and slamming back in.
Grayson thrusted with care, but didn't hold back while doing so.
Grayson leans his head to my ear. Whispering "you feel so good". With puffs in his voice.

I wrap my legs around Grayson's waist. Locking him in. Moans escaping our mouths as we continued.

Grayson thrusts a little harder. Coming closer to his release as his thrusts became sloppier.
I run my hands up and down his muscular chest. "Daddy". I moan out as Grayson slides back in.
With one sloppier final thrust. Grayson bucks his hips, releasing his substance into me.

"Oh fuck." He moans out. I feel the sensation inside.
"I love you". I pant.
"Love you, too". Grayson pants back.
He slips out of me and lays down next to me...