Vivid Dreams

James' POV
For the past few days now I've been having vivid dreams of me and my friends. Especially of Grayson and I getting along really well.
In those terms, I would dream about things that people more than friends would normally do.

Tonight I was about to go sleep. I laid down in bed and pulled the cosy covers over my body.
Before I go sleep I pull out my phone and tweet quickly.

I set my phone down on my bedside table. I turn on my side and decide to close my eyes...

Grayson's POV
I just finished editing a video when my phone was received a notification.
I open up my phone see that James tweeted something.
His tweets are always so assuming to read. I sometimes like to now how hes feeling.

I read the tweet and it says. "There's a possibility that I might dream about you tonight ❤️".
I wasn't sure if it was lyrics from a song or if he liked someone.
But I found it causal of James anyways. So I close my phone and flop onto my bed.
I wasn't too tired. But I need to sleep. If I don't I will be awake til late and won't be able to wake up feeling fresh in the morning.

Before I decide to close my eyes. I annoyingly grab my phone again and decide to message James.
Text messages:
Grayson: You okay tonight?
             James: I'm fine. Just trying to sleep.
Grayson: Same. I'm not that tired lol
            James: I'm most definitely am. I'm just trying sleep 😩
Grayson: With that being said I'll finally go to sleep now lol. Goodnight J
              James: Goodnight Gray
Off messages:

I put my phone on charge and roll over. I close my eyes and I drift to sleep...

Skip Night:
James' POV
I hear my alarm go off. Causing my dream to cut out.
I angrily shut my alarm off and roll out of bed

I enter the shower and just thinking about the dream I had.
Grayson. Walking me to the door and placed his hands in mine.
Staring into my eyes. He leaned in...
But I didn't get to see the rest as my dream cut out due to my annoying alarm.

I let the warm water rinse off the soap off my body. Leaving me left in a sweet sensual smell.
Once I feel fresh I turn the water off and step it the shower.
I decided today that I will wear casual clothes. Red crop top with black shorts shorts.
I walk towards my closet and slip my outfit on.

I didn't feel like wearing makeup today. I'd rather leave my face bare today and relax my skin.
I spray some perfume on and head downstairs.
I enter the kitchen, open my fridge and grab a prepared Pinkity Drinkity from my fridge.

I sip the soothing drink and silently moan.
"So good". I whisper to myself before taking another sip.
I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.
Flickering through channels.

I instantly think about the dream I had last night. Wow. I don't know why I'm getting these feelings or dreams even.
I've always flirted with Grayson, from a positive perspective.
But now I think flirting with him isn't as...confronting anymore.
But oh well. Dreams come true. Don't they? I think to myself.

The dream last night though. Was much more friendly, but still enough to distract my day. That's for sure.
Still very much alive and vivid. I can tell myself that right now.
I turn off the TV and talk to myself.
"I need to stop thinking about this...I will eventually...". I whisper under my breath...