grounded

Two days later:
James' POV
I was currently getting ready to go to an event. I slip on my See-through sparking jumpsuit.
Lowkey revealing, but it made me look good.
Today with my look, I decided to do light makeup.
I didn't want to do too much tonight, just keeping it looking clean & simple

Moments later I lock the makeup in place on my face with the sister setting spray.
I get up from from the bench and glance at the mirror. I twirl around and check myself out.
Wow literally such a Queen.

I suddenly hear a knock at the door. I quickly pace downstairs.
I twist the doorknob and open the door. Revealing myself to Grayson.
"Hey babe". I say while pulling Grayson in for a hug and kiss.
I cut Grayson off before he could say hello back.

We part away from the hug and Grayson eyes me up and down.
"Oh shit Grayson doesn't know I was going out." I whisper to myself.

I mean I don't always have to tell Grayson I'm going out. But I do anyways. We always let each other know if we have an outing so we know where each other are.
Grayson stares at me before speaking.
"Where are you going all dressed up in th-". He noticed the jumpsuit/one-piece was See-through.
"Oh just going to an event". I whisper back.

He could visibly see my chest and legs through the thin material.
"Is there a problem". I question innocently.
"You're outfit it just, uh, revealing". Grayson says with wide eyes.
"Yeah I'm going to a event later, hun". I reply back. Knowing well that the questions would multiply.

"You're going to an event looking like that babe?, I don't think so". Grayson says in a low voice.
"Gray, what's wrong with it?". I squeal.

Grayson sighs. Stepping forward. "Cause you're looking too sexy in that outfit James. I can't have other people cracking onto you". Grayson replies with care.

"I'm going to wear this, it's fine". I say with confidence.
I see Grayson had an idea. Desperate to let it out.
Grayson pulls me close into him. Pressing him against his chest. He whispers in my ear.
"Who are you trying to impress in that outfit babyboy. You can't go out expecting to not get hit on looking like that". Grayson rubs his hand up and down my back.
Locking and securing me with him.

"I'm not trying to impress no one. I just want to wear this and you can't stop me". I tease Grayson. Whispering back into his ear.
I hear Grayson mumble things under his breath.
"Oh really, I can't?". Grayson squeezes my ass with his hand.
I nod, humming. Indicating a "yes".

I try I pull away, but the hug only got tighter. He looks down at me. "Aww so cute.". He whispers.
He lets his arms fall loose. I step back, escaping Grayson's grasp.
"Grayson, I'm going to go to the event, daddy.". I tease Grayson more.

"No, you're grounded". Grayson says. Staring at me. Intimidating me even more.
"Okay fine daddy". I run upstairs. Entering my room.
Grayson follows.

As I sit down on the bed I get a call from someone.
On the phone:
Drew: "Hey James. The event has started. Are you coming?"
James: "I can', I'm grounded". I chuckle into the phone.
Drew: Oh my, love that for you. Daddy's doing?
James: You bet
Drew: Alright, all goods. See you soon
James: We sure will, bye
Off the phone:

Grayson stands over the bed. "Take it off". Grayson says in a demanding tone.
"Okay". I unzip the jumpsuit and slide it off. Letting it fall to the floor.
"There you go daddy". I squeal in a seducing tone.
Not sure where this is heading, but Grayson definitely does.
Suddenly, Grayson pushes me down onto the bed behind me.
My back meeting the mattress and Grayson climbs on top.
I feel a pair of hands grapple onto the hem of my underwear.
Grayson not bothered sliding them off. Instead he rips it apart.
Pulling the remaining fabric off my body. Keeping me completely bare.

Grayson throws off his shirt and backs away from the bed only to slide down his pants.
Swiftly pulling down his pants and boxes at the same time.
He climbs back onto the bed. Pressing our bare chests together.
Grayson sucks on his finger a few times. Lubricating his finger with saliva.

I feel a finger press into my entrance. I shiver the at sensation.
"Oh-". I immediately let out soft moans.
Thrusting his finger into me. Stimulating my nerves.
He adds another finger. Stimulating more.

Grayson pulls his fingers out. "It's time for the real thing babyboy".
Grayson comes between my legs. I feel him rub his tip against my hole.

Grayson presses the whole length into me. Slowly sliding in with a thrust.
"Oh". I moan out.
Grayson progresses the speed thrusting faster. Hitting the bundle of nerves inside.
Causing me to moan uncontrollably.
"Oh daddy". I moan out. I wrap my hands around Grayson's muscular back.
Scratching my nails down, grasping onto Grayson as if I'm about to fall off the bed.

Suddenly, Grayson pulls out and slams back in with a hard thrust.
"Ouch, fuck". I practically scream. "You okay?". Grayson says as he continues thrusting.
"Yeah, you just caught me off guard". I gasp out.

Grayson slides out. "Ride me". He whispers out.
He lays flat in his back as I slightly stand up.
Hovering over Grayson's length.

I slide down. Grayson let's me adjust to the new position and begins thrusting immediately.
I bounced up and down as Grayson held onto my hips as he would roll his hips up.

Slamming into me. Grayson moaned under his breath. "Take it baby". He says while thrusting upwards into me.
I press my hands onto Grayson's chest. Holding myself up as I pressed myself onto Grayson's member.

"You like being grounded don't you?". He says while staring at me. Waiting for me to respond.
"Yes-I love it". I pant out.

Grayson's grip on my hips got tighter as he slammed upwards.
His thrusts getting sloppy. Meaning he's about to release.
"Oh f-fuck. I'm going to c-". Grayson slams upwards, while I bounce back down.

Grayson cuts himself off with a loud moan as he releases his load into me.
"Oh my-Grayson". I moan out loudly as I feel the substance enter me.
Grayson slides out of me and I hop off of Grayson.
I flop to the side next to Grayson and he pulls me in for a hug...