Love you

Grayson's POV
So it been a month since James uploaded his gossip video. And things have changed now.

James and Luke have had their equal share of discussing their side of the story. James' explanation was much more clearer and honest. They both showed a point across.

The tables turned and Luke started receiving backlash. People calling him stupid, a liar and a bitch. Which means, Luke has had a taste of his own medicine.

But however, since then. The topic has been silent, no one talks about it anymore.
James carried on with his makeup videos.
Ethan and I carried on with our content.

But other than that. James and I haven't shared a special night together since Valentine's Day.
And today I had something planned.

I contacted James a few hours ago and notified him. He's curious on what the outing will be. But he'll see later.

I slip on a pair of black jeans, white button up shirt with rolled up sleeves.
I head out the house. Hopping in the car swiftly and starting it up.

Out the street I go. On my way to James' house.

James' POV
Grayson would be here any minute now. And I'm still in the process of what shoes I should wear.
I open my closet. Walking in and staring at my shoe section.

I pick out a pair of black Balenciagas. Slipping them on swiftly.
I suddenly hear a beep come from outside.
I look out the window. Seeing Grayson's car at front.

I rush over to the door. Rushing outside the house and approaching the car.
I open the passenger door and hop next too Grayson.
"Hey Babe". Grayson says. Immediately pressing his lips against mine.
"Hi daddy". I chuckle against his lips.

We part away and Grayson rests his hands on the steering wheel.
Grayson pulls out the driveway and cruises down the road.

Skip drive:
Once we made it to the destination. It was a restaurant I couldn't pronounce.
Grayson stops the car and we both step out.

We approach the beautiful designed building and enter.
The waitress greets us and allocates is to a table. The table dressed in flawless, clean white table cloth.

We both sit down. The waitress hands us our menus and leaves us to order.
I skim through the menu. Seeing what foods they have. Grayson obviously doing the same.

"Hmm. I'm fine to have Caesar salad". I say confidently.
Grayson still skimming through the menu.
I just stare. So cute how he's focusing.

Time skip:
The waitress comes with our food. Setting it down on our table.

Grayson leans over the table. Placing his lips onto mine.
"Love you, enjoy your meal". Grayson says.
I kiss back. "Love you the most". I answer back.
Earning a warm smile from Grayson.