Chapter 11

In this chapter, we will be heading over to Safire's pack to see how everyone is doing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The territory was quiet. Not as stirred up as when Safire was there. Flint was not as busy anymore. All he had to do was patrol and hunt. He didnt have anyone to train anymore. Sarafina was working normally, be she was run down. As an alpha she had to stay strong, so she acted like an alpha. But when she was alone, she cried. She would cry and then clean up, acting like nothing was wrong. She had missed safire, she wanted to get her "pup" back.

Sara sighed and walked out of the alphas den. She went over to the arena to see if Flint had anyone new to train. Sure enough he did. Shadow.  She was a black wolf with one blue eye and one red eye. She was a very fast wolf, one of the best hunters in the pack. Flint had a bit of a thing for her. Sara smiled a bit but then frowned and walked away. She went back over to the guards den. "have you heard or seen anything? Just a sign of her?" Sara asked with a pleading look in her eyes.

"we have seen her, in the window of the lab. Locked in a kennel with another wolf and a cat. She is still alive and doing well. we just need to find a way in. Or she needs to find a way out." the guard explained. "who is she with?" Sara asked. "We dont know who the wolf is, but the cat. Its ash. that one cat that was kicked out a few years ago."

Sara's eyes widened and then she smirked "Ash? well i havent seen her in a while. it would be nice talking to her again." Sara smirked again and then turned around, walking out of the den. Sara headed towards the Meeting place so she could call another search party and maybe even a rescue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flint stood aside to take a breather. Shadow soon followed behind, panting softly as she walked. "nice work, kid." Flint said with a smirk. "I told you to stop calling me that. My name is shadow. Stick to that." Shadow replied with a deep tone, glaring at the male. Flint's smirk turned into a grin. "Hey so uh..." Flint paused and cleared his throat. "Maybe if you're not busy with hunting later, we could hang out. like  date." he smiled slightly. Shadow sighed and then growled under her breath.

"Flint, for the last time. I'm not into guys. I've told you this multiple times." She looked over at Flint who was frowning, looking at her with his puppy eyes. Shadow sighed again and then snarled lightly. "dont give me that look.  Ive told you multiple times that I dont like you Flint. You are just a trainer to me." Flint's ears sunk down to the sides of his head. "If you ask me again, I will find another trainer."

Just then, Sara howled. Signalling a meeting. Shadow looked at Flint one more time and snarled at him. Making him back up into a tree. He whimpered as he watched Shadow bolt off. Flint sighed and began walking in the direction of the meeting place.

"Gather round everyone." Sara called out as wolves began to sit around her. "Now I know ive called many meetings this past month." she sighed. "im calling out another search party." the area filled with sighs and groans. Sara looked around, "I know, I know. I've called many meetings and many search parties. But listen to me." She paused. "We have gotten a sign of Safire. She is still alive. She is in the lab. I am determined to bring her back."

"We need to come up with a plan. Surround all the exits of the lab. Wait for my mark. Someone that Safire is familiar with needs to sneak into the lab and find her. Find a way out. Or get the attention of Ash. The cat that she is living with. If she knows that we are here to get Safire out, She will help. Get as many wolves and wolf pups out of there as possible. Anyone who would be useful. Anyone that hasnt been turned or anyone that isnt too far gone or can be healed."

There was barks of agreement and growls of protest. "This pack will grow. Eventually we will show those humans that they cannot take whatever they want. They cannot treat us like objects that they can manipulate. That we will never give  up without a fight. We will show them that this. This is our land! They cannot have it!" sara said with a stomp of her paw.

The area filled with Howls, Growls, Snarls and cheers. "Now go hunt. get your strength up. Get prepared. Once everyone is strong enough. We will start with out plan of escape." She added and jumped off the platform. Dismissing everyone.

Flint passed by shadow and looked in her direction. She lookd back at him, growling under her breath. Flint nodded and walked away. He went over to the arena and began to run around it. He jumped over the boulders, Dodged the rocks, And even swirved in and out of the trees on the outside of the arena. He went around about seven times in a time span of Three minutes. He stopped in the middle, his paws skidded in the dirt and his legs shook.

"you keep pushing yourself like that, youll drain your energy." Said a voice behind Flint. He looked over his shoulder to find none other than Shadow. She had a blank expression on her face and she started to walk towards Him. Flint just looked away and growled under his breath. "Why are you talking to me now. You hated me like an hour ago." He said harshly. Shadow just rolled her eyes in response. "Just shut up and take my advice, loser." They helped train each other for a while.

A week left.

                                               Then the escape plan would take place.