22

Ash had been sitting in the medical ward all night with Safire, completely ignoring her own wounds which were still bleeding. Sara had tried multiple tomes to come into the ward to check up on Safire and try to apologize, only to be shooed away by a snarling Ash.

Safe to say that Sara and Ash were not on good terms...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had now been a week and Sara and Ash were still not talking. Even though Safire was well and alive, Ash still refused to talk to Sara. As Ash was walking around the territory, she decided to go for a hunt and clear her mind. She found a lone jackrabbit and she was about to pounce. She was stopped by none other than Sara herself. Ash growled under her breath and attempted to walk away.

"Ash talk to me" a very annoyed Sara spoke. "Why, I have nothing to say to you anyway." Ash spoke, her tone cold and void of any emotion. "Just.. Let me talk." Sara said as she walked closer to Ash, only to make the cat walk further away from her. Ash was now facing her back towards Sara, flicking her ears at her occasionally.

"Im sorry ok. I know I could have dodged that bullet, I have done that before. But my mind was set on killing that human with the bullets." Ash flicked he ears at Sara again. "Look.. Ash I really am sorry... You know I couldnt control it.... If I could, I would have attacked the humans instead." Ash growled under her breath again. "Something in those bullets made me go crazy, I could have attacked the humans instead... But no. Something made me want to attack my own kind" Sara explained. "Whatever is in those bullets... Thats what is turning our friends into those beasts." Sara paused.

"I did not mean to hurt Safire... And I sure as hell did not mean to hurt you either..." Sara said, her voice now cracking a little.

Ash's ears now dropped to the sides of her head. "Im sorry..." Sara said again. She got no response from Ash. Sara walked closer to Ash and put her paw around Ash's chest, pulling her close. "Will you please forgive me?" Sara said, licking her shoulder. Ash let out a small noise as Sara did that, earning a smirk from the wolf behind her. Ash grumbled angrily and stuck out her lip as she pouted. "Awe what? Are you gonna be mad at me for that too?" Sara teased. "Shut up.." Ash replied instantly.

"Or what, princess." Sara smirked again. She was about to speak again, but she was cut off by Ash kissing her. Ash pulled away for a brief second, "Just shut up." she spoke again, and then returned to kissing Sara.

about 30 minutes passed since Ash and Sara left together. Safire decided that it would be best to go look for them. (not the best idea... XD)

When Safire met up with the two, she was met with an unrooly sight. Sara was laying on her back and Ash was lying on top of her, they were just casually making out. "Clearly I am inturrupting something." Safire said with a smirk. Ash bolted up off of Sara and his her face in her hair tuft. "You two clearly made up." Safire spoke again, her smirk not once leaving her face. "Shut up." Ash said as she started walking back to the dens.

Sara and Safire looked at each other and chuckled before catching up with Ash and walking back with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for such a short chapter. I need some time to come up with ideas.... I have been thinking about making a really interesting chapter. Kind of about Ash's past.... Maybe I will add in how Ash "Comes clean" And then returned to her "Old tendencies." But for now, the chapters that I have published will have to be enough. I will try to start publishing more in about a week, maybe sooner if I get a spark of inspiration.....

ok... See you next chapter my lovelies!!

-Vixen/Ash.