16

Ash and Sara chuckled at their two fans, Ash got up and started walking towards the exit of the rehab den, "We need to discuss some things." Ash said looking over her shoulder, "W-Well.. Why cant we just stay in here?" Sara asked as she followed Ash towards the outside. "I need to walk around for a bit.. I need to get the feeling back in my legs..." Ash said while looking over her shoulder, swaying her tail as she walked. "Youre really missing out if you dont wanna come with me~" Ash spoke again, looking Sara dead in the eye.

"I-I'll go.." Sara said in defeat, a blush spreading across her face as she walked. Safire and Zipda smirked at Sara on the way out, receiving a snarl from her. The both of them chuckled and watched the two walk off. "Zipda... We should follow them..." Safire said "Why? I'm pretty sure they want to be alone." "come on! pleaseeee!" Zipda rolled his eyes and sighed loudly "fine. But I'm blaming you if we get caught." Safire chuckled and started walking towards where the two went.

Zipda rolled his eyes and followed, after a little bit of walking, they were met with the sight of Sara and Ash laying by their nearby lake. They were talking, but it was quiet, only a few things could be made out. "You know that if we do this... A lot of things will change." Ash said with a small sigh, Sara replied "I know... But as the alpha of this pack... I can change the rules... And you know that I am totally ok with everyone choosing who they want to be with. No matter the gender or rank."
"Clearly" Ash replied with a smirk, receiving a growl from Sara.

Ash chuckled and they got quiet again, Safire nudged Zipda, she spoke quietly so that the others wouldnt here. "Lets move closer." Zipda nodded and followed Safire further into the bushes they were hiding in. They heard Sara and Ash speak again, "You know that I would change everything for you, right?" Sara said. "I know that, and it makes me really happy... But how would everyone else feel if everything changed just for one stupid cat..." Ash replied. "Hey! you're not stupid... You're...." Sara sighed. "Mine." She spoke again, sending Ash into a ball of fuzz and blush.

Sara smiled and looked at Ash, wrapping her tail around her. Zipda wagged his tail happily, breaking a few branches in the bush, "You're gonna get us caught!" Safire whisper yelled. Zipda chuckled and stuck his tongue out at Safire, the both of them looked back at Sara and Ash, who were now cuddling. Sara would occasionally lick the top of Ash's head.

Safire growled and got in a pouncing position, "Dont you dare." Zipda said with a glare, "Watch me." Safire said and jumped out of the bush, tackling Ash, who was now standing by the water. With a growl and a big splash, both of them went down into the lake. Sara rolled her eyes and walked over to Zipda who was standing there laughing. She snarled and tackled him into the water.

There was a lot of snarls and laughter mixed with the sound of loud splashes. Flint heard it while he was marching along the boarder of the territory. He decided to go check it out. He was met with the sight of Ash pinning Sara and Zipda pinning Safire, He growled and walked up to the group as they got out of the water. They all shook out their fur and started walking back to the pack, laughing and giggling. "And what is going on here?" Flint asked with a growl, "Relax Flint.." Zipda said as him and Safire passed by Flint. "We are just having a little..." Zipda bumped Safire forcefully "Fun."

Flint growled and nipped at Safire's tail, pulling her back. Safire snarled and snapped in his face, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" Safire snarled, "If some scroungy male like him can mess around with you like that... Then so can I." Flint glared at Zipda. "And what makes you think that?" Safire asked, walking closer to Flint. Flint growled again and licked his teeth, "I am three ranks higher than that stupid, scruffy dog over there. I can do whatever I please, with whatever female I want."

Safire snarled and tackled flint, growling deeply and clawing at his throat, Flint yelped and flipped himself away from Safire. "I'll change your mind... You little fuck boy." Safire said and snarled loudly. She lunged at Flint, biting his shoulder and throwing him further away from herself. Flint growled again and started walking off, he looked over his shoulder and Safire sapped at his tail, making him yelp again and run off.

"Serves him right..." Safire said and snorted in the direction of where Flint left in. Safire turned and looked over at where he friends were standing. Zipda and Ash were laughing their tails off, meanwhile sara was sitting there with a smirk on her face.

"Nice work kid. I'll have to talk to him in a bit. Tell him where he stands." Sara said as she started walking off. "Me and Ash have some business to take care of... We will signal a meeting later..." she spoke with a smirk. Ash happily pranced next to Sara off into another part of the woods.