13

Sara ran to Ash's aid.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash was being dragged back to the lab. She yowled out for help. Sara ran to Ash's aid and snarled deeply and lunged at the human attacking Ash. She pinned them down and showed off her teeth. "Ash, RUN!" "But I don want to leave you!" "GO!" Ash bolted and looked over her shoulder, Making sure Sara was ok. She was tackled by one of the monsters, Ash fell with a thud and the air was knocked out of her. The monster picked Ash up with its big jaws and threw her around like a rag doll.

Ash tried fighting off the monster. She was able to wriggle free from its jaws, She stood straight on her paws and arched her back. Her body was growing again. Back into a saber. Sara fought off the human and stared in awe as she watched Ahh transform. She roared out and dug her claws into the ground. "Lets go bitch..." she taunted, The beast snarled out and the backups came. They lined up and roared in unison. " Six of you? Not what I wanted... But ok. I'll take it..." Ash growled under her breath

She charged and started attacking. Sara howled out and two other soldiers from the pack came running back and stood beside her. "Attack!" Sara snarled out. All three of them lunged at the six opponents, they clawed and snarled and lunged. "I'll take care of the big one." Ash said and lunged at the the leader. She dug her claws into the front legs of the beast and whipped her body around, latching her jaws into the shoulder of the beast. It roared out and Lashed its body around.

Ash held on tight and dug her fangs deeper into the beast's shoulder. It roared again and threw itself, landing on its back. With a thud and shout of pain,  Ash fell, getting crushed by the beast. She growled again and used her back legs to push the beast off of her, The beast snarled and darted at Ash again, tackling her. Ash thrashed her body around and latched her jaws on the other shoulder. The beast roared again, It opened it's mouth and Acid began leaking from its jaws. Everywhere it hit Ash's fur, Burned her. She yelled out in pain and Slashed at the monsters chest. It Bucked its legs and flipped itself again, throwing ash and hurting her.

She lifted her head, trying to make eye contact with her challenger. Her vision was blurry, She couldnt make out where the beast was. Just as soon as she got her berrings, She felt a jolt of pain through her body. The beast stomped its paws down on her body, digging its claws into her skin. Her ears were ringing, her breath was heavy, There was blood everywhere. As she was being thrown around, she tried fighting back, ut she was weak. With one final swipe of its paw, Ash was thrown into a boulder.

The beast roared out and all its backup an back to the lab. The pack members that Sara called for, retreated back to the pack. It was just Sara and Ash. Sara ran over to Ash as she watched her shrink back to her normal form. "Ash! N-No!" Sara yelled out as she stopped  directly in front of Ash, her paws skidding in the dirt as she stopped.

Ash's body shuddered and she looked up at Sara with teary eyes. "I-Its ok... Sara.. I'm fine...." Ash studdered. "Ash.. Youre gonna be ok..." Sara pleaded. Completely spacing out Sara's words, Ash spoke again. "Its ok.. It was silly... of me to think that I could ever get out of that place.." "It was silly to think that I could ever run back to you and be happy again." She shuddered again. It had started to rain. All the blood washed off of Ash's fur, but she was still badly injured.

"I'm sorry I failed you again..." Sara had begun to cry. "N-No ash you never failed me! You always did so well." "I-Im sorry, love... I didnt mean to disappoint you again..." Sara shook her head, "W-What?" She questioned Ash but then focused on the matter. "Ash youre gonna be ok" Sara said as she gently picked up Ash and placed her over her back. "I've got you love. It's ok now." She said before running off towards the pack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~