20

It was the morning after the events in the forest took place. Ash and Sara were sleeping soundly, Ash was sprawled out, snuggling into Saras fur. She stretched out and started waking up, and she looked at Sara who was still sleeping. "Sara." Ash nudged Sara with her head Sara groaned and turned her head the other way. "Sara." Ash said again, this time tugging on Sara's ear with her fang. Sara growled this time and rolled over, facing Ash.

"Oh, good morning sweetheart." Sara said with a raspy voice. 'Damn.' Ash thought as she smiled back at the wolf in front of her. Ash then stretched out and yawned, Sara smiled, seeing that the fur all along Ash's back was still ruffled and messy. Ash smirked at Sara and then walked over to the river taking small drinks as she sat right at the very edge. Sara smirked and walked behind Ash, pushing her in, receiving a yowl from the cat. She clawed her way out of th water and growled at Sara. She shook her fur out, soaking Sara and flicking her tail at her, Walking off.

"Oh come on. You cant be mad at me." Sara said as she walked over to Ash who was now facing her back to her. "After all..." Sara then pulled Ash over to her chest, "I own you now." She said with a sly smirk. "Whatever." Ash said with a dark blush, she then got up and walked away from Sara, heading back to their den. "Oh come on Ash. It was just a little bit of fun." Sara explained as she caught up to Ash.

Sara got no response from Ash, so she stood in front of her. "Ash... Im sorry." Sara looked Ash in the eyes. Ash smiled lightly and pecked Sara in response, Sara deepened the kiss and it lasted for a couple seconds. "Let me see both of your eyes." Sara said and moved Ash's hair tuft, What she saw, reminded her of some dark times. It made her heart sink. She saw the scar she caused all those years ago. "Oh my god..." Sara said and backed away from Ash.

"Im so sorry.. Im so sorry..." Sara said and dropped her ears to the sides of head. "Hey, Hey im ok." Ash said and walked closer to Sara. "That was so long ago. Sara its ok." She spoke again, trying to soothe the wolf in front of her. Sara's body shuddered at the memory of hurting Ash. "It ok love... I know you didnt mean to." Ash smiled softly and leaned in to kiss Sara.

they kissed softly and Ash snuggled under Sara's chin. "Dont freak out about it ok. Its ok." Ash spoke again, Sara pulled Ash as close to her as possible. Their hug lasted for a while, until Sara pulled away and began walking back to the pack. Ash sighed and followed her partner, when they got back, Ash saw Flint walking towards the rouges territory. "Where are you going?" Ash said with a sneer, "That isnt your concern." Flint replied with a growl. "Well considering I am an alpha now... It i my concern." Ash replied with a smirk. Flint looked directly at Sara and snarled, bolting off into the forest.

"Whats his deal." Ash asked looking over at Sara, who only sighed in response. "Just leave him..." Sara said with a sad tone and continued walking off.