18

Ash and Sara were still soundly sleeping, meanwhile Safire and Zipda were walking around the territory looking for a job to do. Flint was working to catch up to Safire. He decided that now was the time to talk to Safire, he needed to figure something out, and e needed help. "S-Safire!" He yelled as he caught up to the two of them. "Safire... Look um... I need to talk to you... Please..." He said calmly, ignoring the snarl coming from the larger male next to Safire.

"Make it quick Flint. I dont want to waste all my time talking to YOU." Safire spoke. "Can we go for a walk... Please? I just really need some help..." Safire nodded in response and started walking off with him. Zipda growled under his breath and walked in the opposite direction.

"So what did you need to say." Safire asked, looking over at Flint. "I... Well.. For one thing I wanted to say sorry... I havent been acting right lately.... and.. I need help." he paused. "Ok... With what." "Im really confused.... I... Ive always liked girls... But now I am seeing all these guys.. and They all look so nice. Some of them are even flirting with me. I always feel a certain way around them. and... Its just... Messing with my head. I dont know what to do."

Safire faced Flint this time, "Hey, Flint, its ok." "I can understand where you are coming from. I have these feelings too. But you cant let it get to you." "Yea.." Flint replied. "Look.. Flint. Im sure youll figure it out." Safire said as she hugged Flint lightly. Without another word, Safire turned and left. "The worst part is that I love you..." Flint whispered as he watched Safire leave. Flint sighed and began walking off to patrol the area. He wanted to keep himself busy and keep his mind off of the conflicting thoughts that he was having.

He sighed and started walking around the territory, Hoping he would find something to take care of. Nothing came up. So he wandered around more. Eventually he found himself in the rouges territory, he shrugged it off and kept walking. Then he stumbled onto a small pup, Laying in the grass in front of a tree. "Hey there. You lost?" Flint asked, walking over to the pup. As he approached the small thing, Other rouge wolves surrounded him. "Look at what we got here boys, a nice little slim snack." One of them said. "Look. I dont want any trouble." Flint said as he raised his tail in defence.

"And hes defeceve too." Another said. "Looks like were gonna have some fun." The first one said. Flint growled and sat down, letting the other wolves know that he wasnt a threat. "will you just let me go. I just wandered out of my territory." "What are you one of those pathetic little southern wolves." The second wolf said with a toothy grin. "I..." Flint paused and cleared his throat. He then stood up tall and straight, "I am Flint. Guard of the alpha and territory of the western wolves." he looked over at the three wolves blocking his way out. "Western wolves...?" The third wolf asked. "That pack hasnt been mentioned for years... Ever since the alpha and her mate had the incident..." The second one said.

"Do you mind if I ask who the alpha is." The first wolf said, approaching Flint. "My alpha is Sarafina. Her mate is Ash." Flint replied. "And is this.. Ash.. a cat." "She is." "So the rumors are true." "What rumors." Flint asked, slouching down. "The alpha of the western wolves fell for a cat. And now she is planning to mate with her and make her the alpha as well." The third wolf said. "And is it also true that Sara approves of same sex mates?" The wolf standing in front of Flint asked. "Yes that is true." Flint replied simply. "So what does that make you?" The wolf asked. "Are you gay?" The second wolf asked with a smirk. "Yes. NO?" Flint scoffed "I dont know...." His whole body sagged and his ears and tail drooped. "I just dont know.." He said in a very sad tone.

"Hey look dude. Youll figure it out." The third wolf said."We will get out of your way. But if you ever get bored or need anything to do... you can always come to us for some... Expiriments.." The first wolf said while licking his canine. Flint blushed and nodded, and with that he started walking off.