12.5

Flashback (8 years ago.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sara was young, she had just taken on her duties as alpha, she had been a year into the job. Her and Ash were good friends. very close. and uh... Ill let the chapter explain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                    a bit of a teaser
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sara was sitting in the alphas den, she was tending to her small meal of freshly killed elk. As she was silently eating away, A familiar cat pranced her way into the den. As Sara was nearing the end of her meal, Ash snuck her way up next to her and rubbed up to her side. Sara smiled softly and hummed quietly. Ash purred into Sara's fur, she then rolled onto her back and dragged her body under Sara's chin, purring loudly. "Well hello there~" Sara smiled as she nuzzled into the chest of the small cat. "Hello" Ash purred back in response.

"You've got a little something on your face there." Ash said as she sat up and motioned towards Sara's snout. "ill get it for you" Ash then proceeded to lean in and lick off some of the blood from Sara's meal.
Sara instantly blushed and Pinned her ears to the sides of her head. "S-Stop that..." Ash smirked "Stop what?" "T-That!" Sara shouted as she looked in the direction of where ash was walking as she was chuckling softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                     First meeting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash and Sara had grown very close in the past few months. Ash had come into the pack seeking help for her wounds. She had been attacked by some dogs in a junkyard and she needed healing. Sara approached the small cat carefully and smiled as they made eye contact. "Can you help me? I just need the supplies.... I can do everything else..." Sara nodded.

"Follow me." Ash nodded and limped after the wolf, She was led into a den of some sort. "This is our medical den. Take whatever you need, I would like to watch you." Ash raised an eyebrow at the statement but shrugged it off and headed for the baskets and piles of supplies. She grabbed some berries, leaves and a root of some sort. She used her claws to shred up the root, and the pad of her paw to crush the small berries. She mashed up all the scraps and then spread it on her wounds. Using the leaves to cover up the mush.

"Impressive." Sara commented as she looked at how all the wounds were patched up and no longer bleeding. "Our recent nurse just moved up a rank. Maybe you would like to be our first medicine cat?"
"What would be required of me to be a..... 'Medicine cat'...."
"Well you seem to know what youre doing, so you meet all the requirements. You just need to be within reach after hunts and after training sessions." Ash nodded in response

"Well Ill have to be part of the pack wont I?", Sara nodded. "We will just introduce you in the next meeting we have. " Ash nodded again. "I do need a place to stay... I cant sleep in the junkyard and get attacked by dogs forever..." Sara frowned at that statement. "Looks like youve got yourself a medicine cat."

Sara smiled and nodded at the small cat. "Hopefully we can get to know each other in our free time." Ash smiled back "yea.. Hopefully" She winked at the wolf in front of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~