19

Flint made his way back to the territory and began walking back to the guards den. He passed by the arena and saw Safire training. She was working with shadow. 'Guess I am very easily replaced.' He thought with a blank face, He then sighed and began walking again. He went to the back of the den and laid there, all night.

Meanwhile Safire was training with Shadow, She was giving orders and Safire was following them within an instant. "Ok keep your footing, speed up." "Now use your legs to boost yourself up into the higher areas." Shadow smirked at the way Safire was following her orders. She kept an eye on Safire. The way her slim body worked the way she wanted to, the way her chest heaved when she breathed. The way the sweat rolled down her concentrated face as she ran. "Now stop and walk over to me." Shadow smirked again.

Safire stopped and took a second to breath. She then walked over to Shadow who was sitting in the shade. "Take a break. Youve earned it." Shadow said with a grin, showing off her right canine, earning a blush from Safire. "What are you doing tomorrow night?" Shadow asked simply. Safire blushed darker and stammered a bit, "U-Uh... Nothing. W-Why?" Safire asked, avoiding eye contact. "Because." Shadow walked closer to Safire and pressed her nose to Safire's. "I wanna take you out." Shadow said with a smirk.

Safire blushed darkly and nodded. "Now lets train a bit more.. Then we will meet up tomorrow night." They started training and finished several hours later. With a good ten minutes of flirting, Safire came back to the den and laid down in her soft bed. With a big yawn, She fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologize in advance. Things are about to get... uh... Serious.. And..... Spicy..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sara checked around the area to make sure everyone was asleep. As everyone was, she made her way back to her den. Ash was curled up in bed, waiting for her love to come back. When Sara walked through the entrance of the den, Ash stretched out and smiled softly. "Hey Ash, Lets go for a walk... I need you for something..." Sara said with a light blush across her face. Ash nodded and walked over to Sara and pecked her softly. "Lets go."

Sara nodded ad led the way into the forest. They walked down by the river laughing and talking. There path was lit by the moon and the few fireflies that flew around them. Ash began to purr softly and she nuzzled Sara. "Were almost there." Sara said as she continued walking. "What do you need me for?" Ash asked as she followed Sara.

"Youll see. Youll find out soon because were here." Sara said Ash followed Sara into an open part of the forest. The trees surrounded the area and the moonlight seeped through the leaves in the trees. The ground was covered in soft grass and patches of moss and bushes. The both of them sat down in the middle of the area. "Now... Ive brought you here to talk about something."

"As an alpha, I need a mate. And I have chosen you as my mate. But to make this official... Things need to happen." Sara explained with a nervous tone. Ash smiled softly and walked closer to Sara. "A-And I want to make this official. I really want to spend the rest of my time with you." Sara explained again. Before she could speak again, Ash cut her off by kissing her softly. Sara kissed back and dropped her ears down to the sides of her head.

They kept kissing and pulling away for a while. Sara made Ash back up a little further, But they kept kissing. Ash sat down again and Sara placed her paw around Ash's middle. Sara laid Ash down on one of the moss beds and stood over her. "Are you sure you want this?" Sara asked before anything else happened. "More than anything...." Ash said with a blush spreading across her face. Sara smiled and laid herself down on top of Ash.

And that night they shared something wonderful under the moonlight.