Got7 JB x Reader

It was too bright. You groggily opened your eyes and saw that the curtains were open. You covered your eyes with your arm and tried to turn over, but couldn't.

  You looked down and found a sleeping Jaebum with his arms wrapped tightly around your waist and his head resting on your chest. You smiled enjoying the sight of you're roommate sleeping peacefully in the sunlight. 

  Although you had to admit you were a bit embarrassed by the situation as you were in nothing but a t-shirt you borrowed from Jinyoung and your underwear. And to make matters worse the shirt had ridden up and your black lace underwear was showing. 

  You blushed and quickly tried to wiggle out of his grasp. He lifted his head from your chest and looked at you. "Good morning," he mumbled. He looked so cute with his messy hair and sleepy smile with his arms wrapped around your form. "Oh-um- yeah. Morning," you choked out, peeling his arms off you. He held tight, not moving.

"Jaebum," you urged, patting his arm. "Ugh. Why do we have to get up? You're keeping me warm," he said nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck, making you blush furiously. "Because that's what normal functioning people do, and anyways," you wiggled in his grasp "How many times have I told you to sleep in your own bed?"

He only grunted in response and hugged you tighter then rolled so that you were on top of his chest, his arms lazily resting on the dip in your back. You placed your hands on his chest and pushed yourself up, straddling his lap. "I'm getting up Jae, and there's nothing you can do about it," you said getting off the bed and walking to the attatched bathroom.

"But (Y/N)," Jaebum whined as you walked away. "No arguments," you giggled before flashing him a smile and closing the bathroom door. You walked to the mirror and rinsed your face with cold water. You were embarrased thinking about what had just happened. Of course Jaebum was attractive, but you don't like him like that. You can't like him like that, but the butterflies in you stomach said otherwise. 

You were about to brush your teeth when the bathroom door opened revealing a shirtless Jaebum. You stared at him, no shirt, 6 pack, and sweatpants that hung low on his hips. It wasn't until his chest moved with laughter that you realized that you were staring.

"Like what you see?" he teased, making you grip your toothbrush in your hand and blush bright red. "What? I-um," you trailed off. He didn't say anything as he wandered towards you and took the toothbrush out of your hands and placed it on the counter. You looked up at him as he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling flush against him. You rested your hands on his bare chest. "Well, do you?" he whispered by your ear, making a chill go down your spine. "D-Do I what?," you stuttered. He pulled back and looked you in the eyes, "Like how I look, what I do to you." You choked, "What?" 

"Don't be naive (Y/N). I know you like me," his face moved closer to yours, "I'm right, right?" he whispered the last part.

You were at a loss of words and averted your eyes in embarrassmentment. One of the arms that was on your waist moved to your chin and tilted your head up. "Answer me." he demanded and you shivered. "Yes," you whispered. A smirk grew on his face and wasted no time in kissing your lips passionately. 

So this is what Jaebum's lips feel like. It was better than anything you had imagined. You kissed back wrapping your arms around his neck, tangling your hands in his baby soft hair. His lips moved against yours until his tongue ran across your bottom lip, asking for entrance. 

You opened your lips and he explored every inch of you mouth. His hand came to the back of your head maneuvering your lips to fit against his perfectly. You moaned into the kiss, driving him crazy. He backed your form up against the counter, not breaking the kiss.  

You pulled his hair and he grunted against you. Eventually you both pulled away, needing air. You panted before beginning to laugh. He joined in. "I can't believe that just happened," you said running your hands through you hair. 

JB laughed before responding, "If this is always going to happed when I sleep in your room, I'm doing it more often."