NCT Taeyong x Reader

It was cold outside. You were sitting in the bleachers clutching your form tightly, trying to stay warm. You hated gym class, anything that required you to go outside in the middle of winter. The only good thing about the class is that Taeyong was there. 

You had talked to him once or twice before, but he fascinated you. Currently the boys were running while the girls sat in the bleachers. You watched as he ran past where you were sitting again, his long strides carried him farther away, but you could easily keep track. Most people think that his pink hair is strange, but you thought it was daring. That willingness to put himself out there drew you in.

"Are you really going to keep staring at him?" You turned and saw Taeyong's ex-girlfriend, Isabelle. "I-I wasn't staring at him,"you stuttered. She laughed, "You're a really bad liar," you blushed, "I know you were staring at Taeyong." 

"Why does it matter who I look at?" you questioned, defending yourself. She scoffed. "Because, me and him are about to get back together, so leave him alone okay?" She got in your face. Your mouth opened and closed like a goldfish. 

"Leave her alone, Isabelle."

You both looked over to find an panting Taeyong standing in front of you. You exhaled slightly, the making it so you could see your breath. She immediately stood up and wrapped herself around his arm. He shook her off and helped you stand up, extending his hand. You accepted it and he dragged you off the bleachers to the side. 

The last thing you saw before you turned the corner was her shocked face at the two of you.

"I'm sorry about Isabelle. She doesn't seem to get the memo that we broke up," he sighed. You giggled slightly. "It's fine, just wish she'd hurry up and get the message."

Taeyong laughed covering his mouth with his hand and his eyes squinting. He looked so adorable. You snapped out of your trance, "What are we doing?" you asked. 

"You looked cold in only the school issued uniforms, so I thought I'd give you my spare jacket to wear," he said shamelessly, digging through his bag with one hand, the other still encapsulating you small one. You blushed, "You don't have to do that I'm-" "Don't worry. It was also an excuse to get you away from Isabelle." he chuckled taking in your embarrassed state.

 You simply nodded. He retrieved the oversized hoodie from his bag. He let go of your hand and handed you the sweatshirt to put on. You put it on, the hoodie going below the shorts you were wearing, making it look like you don't have pants on. That plus gigantic sweater paws. The hoodie smelled of warm vanilla and cedar wood body wash and evidently coffee.

"You look cute in my hoodie," he said pinching your cheek. You slapped his hand away with your sweater paws, both of you giggling. 

"Taeyong come on!" Someone shouted from the track. You both turned. Taeyong grabbed your shoulders making you face him and hugged you. His chin resting atop your head, "You can keep the sweatshirt for a while, you need the warmth more than I do," he said while rubbing your back. You wrapped your arms around his torso and breathed in the same scent from the sweatshirt. You pulled back, "Okay," you said smiling. 

"Can you meet up here afterschool on tomorrow?" he questioned

"Yeah, I think so. Why?"

"I want to take you somewhere, and dress nice," he smirked.

"W-What?"

"You need to look nice for our first date," he winked. Your heartbeat puonded and your cheeks heated as you nodded at him before he ran back off to join the team.