Got7 Yugyeom x Reader

I sat on the edge of the dock. The cool breeze gave somewhat of a relief to the burning in my heart. The moonlight was bright tonight, but my eyes stayed trained on the moon's reflection in the water. I inhaled the salty smell and exhaled deeply. I can't believe that it came to this.

Yugyeom and I have been dating for 1 year and today was our anniversary, which he forgot. He always forgot the major things in a relationship: birthdays, anniversaries and so on. But, despite this, he'd always try and make up for it by planning gorgeous dates and romantic evenings. In the end, he'd often cancel because his schedule was too busy. I knew that going into a relationship with an idol would be difficult, but this was too much. 

The wind blew again, harsher, whipping my hair and causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. I looked at the moon. After Yugyeom got home, he went straight to the bathroom to take a shower like he always does, then just went to bed. I woke him and an entire fight later, I couldn't handle anymore yelling and ran to the dock close to the house. 

I felt numb except for the dull aching of sadness in my heart. I took a deep breath and slid off the peer and landed in the water, floating in the dark blue liquid. I started to sink and I didn't do anything about it. In the moments leading to your lungs screaming for air, those are the nicest. Being cradled in cold fluid that turns warm,  feeling at peace when your problems sink away, as do you. 

Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me up to the surface. I thrashed trying to get my captor to let go of me, gasping for air. Only when I was dragged onto the small beach did I get a good look at him. "What the hell do you think you were doing?!" Yugyeom screamed in my face. I coughed, trying to get any remaining water out of my lungs. "Y/N! What do you think you were doing?" he said grabbing my shoulders. 

I looked him at him, soaking wet and shaking, eyes filled with terror. His grip on my shoulders tightened, signaling me to answer him. "I..," I trailed off. "I could've lost you! Why would you try to kill yourself?" his voice cracking sounding like he was about to cry. I didn't even realize that I was crying tears as well, mixing in with the lake water already on me. 

"I wasn't going to kill myself," I said shakily. 
"Then why would you do that," his eyes were pleading, "Why?" 

I stammered, but couldn't give him a proper answer. By now we were both crying and he pulled me against his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his around my waist in a bone-crushing hug. I sobbed into his shoulder and he held onto my frail form with his own shaking hands. "I could've lost you," he whispered. 

I pulled back slightly looking him directly in the eyes before kissing him as a way to reassure him. Gently at first, he responded to the kiss quickly bringing his hand up to cup my cheek and deepen it. I ran my hands through his wet hair and pressed my chest to his. He bit my bottom lip lightly and I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to enter. He wrapped an arm securely around my waist and the other lowered us onto the sand, not breaking the kiss. I was straddling his form. 

Eventually, the heat died down, both too tired to attempt anything else and I looked at his face from above him. "I would never leave you willingly," I said quietly, looking him in the eyes. I leaned down and kissed his nose then laid my head on his chest, at peace with the waves and moonlight lulling us to sleep.

~I tried a new perspective, let me know whether you like forst or third person better! <3