Stray Kids Felix x Reader

The lights flashed behind me, blue and white. They were the only reason I could see anything in the dark night. The lights shone on the surrounding forestry surrounding the small road, making it look empty. I panicked in my seat. What was taking the officer so long? Oh God, I'm never going to see my family again, am I? 

I remember from high school to keep your hands visible, so I put my hand directly on 10 and 2. After another ten minutes of torture, the officer got out of the car and walked up to the window. He shone the flashlight on me and my car. "License and registration?" 

I scrambled to hand him what he asked for. While he was checking my documents, I looked at him. He seemed young, but his voice was very deep and intimidating. He had an Australian accent, freckles across his face, and what seemed to be dyed blond hair. Needless to say, he was very attractive. 

"I'll be back," he said and started to walk back to the car. "I'm gonna die here," I murmured, hanging my head in defeat.

"Excuse me?"

I snapped my head up. Oh, God. He heard me. "N-nothing officer," you squeaked.

He chuckled to himself before proceeding back to his car. I felt a blush grow on your cheeks from the sound of his laugh. After what felt like hours of waiting, he returned with my stuff, "Stay safe," he said. The papers had a sticky note on top. 

That's it? No ticket or arrest? I looked down at the sticky note: a phone number. You looked up at the officer. He was smiling cutely, "My name's Felix by the way."

I thought about what could happen if I took this opportunity, he seemed genuinely interested in me and seemed like a good person. I shook my head. I opened the car door, getting out.

"Nice to meet you Felix."

Requested by:

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked it! Requests are open!

Song Recommendations: Heart Sign-Ong Seongwu, M.U.P-iKON