ATEEZ Wooyoung x Reader

He snapped his head towards me, "We need to go, now." 

Without warning, he grabbed my hand and ran through the night, under the street lights until he slammed my body into an alley followed by his body, crushing mine. Our chests were pressed together and we were both panting heavily. 

"What are we-" I was cut off by his hand covering my mouth. He put his a finger to his mouth, be quiet. I nodded to show I understood.

 I looked up at his features, if I wasn't scared out of my mind, I would've appreciated how gorgeous he was. 

I tried to turn my head towards the opening of the alley, there was nothing there. Wooyoung turned my head back towards him. I met his beautiful brown eyes only to see him shake his head and raise his eyebrows. No, keep your eyes on me

I rolled my eyes and exhaled. Then the sound of frantic footprints was heard and the mouth on my hand tightened. We both tensed against each other and he pressed himself closer to my body.

 I inhaled a shaky breath through my nose and looked around with wide eyes. About 3 or 4 people ran past the mouth of the alley only to stop just outside it. 

"Goddamn it, I told you he'd get away," the first guy said.

"Shut up! Who the fuck was that girl," another said, it sounded like they were also out of breath.
"I don't know who she is, but she runs fast and is sexy as hell, just what you want in a woman."

I looked at Wooyoung with wide eyes. I shuddered as his eyes darkened with rage. I moved to place one hand on his forearm. He seemed to calm down a little, but moved a hand to the curve of my hip and tilted his head to a dumpster that was deeper in the alley.

 We're moving behind that.

I quickly nodded, anything to get away from those creeps. We both started moving down the alleyway, silent spare the heavy breathing that I tried to keep quiet. 

We reached the dumpster never once changing position before diving behind the dumpster. I had accidentally hit the side of the dumpster and suddenly everything was quiet. 

I was nestled against Wooyoungs chest, his hand still over my mouth and my hands over his.

 "Did you hear that?" I was so terrified and pressed myself further against his chest and he wrapped an arm around my waist. I could feel his heartbeat going wild, so was mine. "You," I heard a push, "go check it out." 

Wooyoung stiffened into a full sitting position behind me.

"Alright alright, no need to push," you heard along with with footsteps. I was frozen in fear. I was going to be taken by these men and sold into trafficking or worse. Who knows what's going to happen to Wooyoung? Are they going to murder him? Oh God this was all my fault. 

Wooyoung moved from behind me and grabbed a rock. He turned and threw it deep into the alley. The rock landed with a solid thud and it echoed. "Hey!" shouted the man and ran towards the noise. 

He thankfully ran right past us but in his hand, there was a gun. I heard laughing from outside the alley. Wooyoung reached around me and stacked a large box in front of us and gathered more from the dumpster.  

Then he pushed me on to my stomach Then laid down on top of me after adjusting the final boxes. The footsteps returned, Wooyoung and I froze, "Hey Jackson, there's nothing back here just a bunch of soggy crap." 

"Then get the hell outta there," the man who I assume is Jackson called back. We laid unmoving for a long time after the footsteps had faded away. Only when Wooyoung sat up straddling my back did I assume it was safe.

 I turned my head to the side trying to see what he was doing-scouting over the top of the dumpster. Finally, he stood up and offered me a hand. I gratefully took it, brushing off my outfit. 

Wooyoung still seemed to be on alert, but snapped out of it when I wrapped my arms around his waist. He hugged back immediately picking me up so my feet were hanging off the ground. 

He buried his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply before laughing. I started laughing too until we both sounded insane. He rested his forehead against mine. "Are you okay?" 

"A little freaked out and my dress is dirty but otherwise okay," he laughed slightly and pecked my nose, "but Woo who were those people?"

He sat me back down and sighed, "Let's just say that those people want to hurt me." He rested his hands on my hips waiting for my response.

"Well, they seemed to like me," I shivered. Wooyoung's hands tightened, "Yeah I noticed," he said through gritted teeth.

I rested my hands against his forearms again. He leaned down and quickly kissed me, "You're mine right?"

I reached up behind his neck and pulled him in for a longer passionate kiss. 

"Damn right I am."

stan talent, stan ateez