BTS Yoongi x Reader

You didn't hate him. You just couldn't stand him.

 You and Min Yoongi were both CEO's of your banking company, which often forced you to work closely with him, but you couldn't stand his ego. Or the way he would get so comfortable at work. The way how he wouldn't try at all and still get the same results as you who would work your ass off. But sadly there was nothing you could do. 

Another thing about your job you weren't fond of was the late nights at the office. Not that you had anyone waiting for you at home, but you did like your sleep. You ran your hands through your hair again, re-tying it into a messy bun. You looked at the clock onyour desk again, 11:45.

You sighed and looked at the stack of papers that needed to be completed before tomorrows meeting. Slowly, but surely. This was going to be a long night. Although, what you weren't expecting was a knock at the door. A janitor?

"Come in," you called. In walked the ever-so-lovely Min Yoongi. "Oh," you sighed, immediately going back to work putting your head down.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm doing fine," you replied shortly, wanting to keep and irritation under control. He scoffed at your response. 

"So that pile of papers next to you...means you're fine," he rolled his eyes sitting on the armrest on one of the chairs on the otherside of your desk, "yeah right." He mumbled the last part to himself, but you still heard it.

"That's for me to worry about and you to stay out of," you spat. You sighed and decided to keep your head down. 

"Ohhh," he feigned surprise, "What an attitude."

"I didn't-" "I already finished my paper work," he cut you off. You slammed you pen down and looked up at the male. He already was dressed in just a white dress shirt and a black tie with matching black dress pants.

 You hated to admit it, but he looked attractive right now. It must be the lighting, you tried to convince yourself. He was eyeing you with suspicion as he loosened his tie. "Oh don't do that in here," you said pointing a finger accusingly at him. 

"What? Why not?" he said ignoring what you said and proceeding to fully remove his tie. "Because this is a professional work place!" you replied getting louder and increasingly frustrated, " And besides, this is my office! I don't go around stripping in other people's office's." you finished. He smirked at you, "I wouldn't complain if you did." 

You stood up abruptly, taking your hair out of it's knot, letting it flow down, "You know what your problem is?" you said while running your hands through your hair. 

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh do tell," looking at your form, amused. That only pushing you further into irritation as you circled around to the other side of the desk.

"You don't know when to shut up. You let your ego take the lead on everthing you do, which is so irritating. People like that tend to be stupid, but you actually do as good as me and I worked my ass off to get this job, but as far as I can tell literally everything is handed to you and that's so infurriating. And even more so, no one bothers to tell you every once in a while to shut your big ass mouth," you said sighing. You felt like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders, but at the same time you immediately felt guilty. 

His smirk hadn't faded once. In the midst of your tangent, you hadn't realized how close you'd gotten to Yoongi. He stood up and towered over your small form and caged you between his arms and the desk. 

You flushed a bright pink, but continued to stare into his intense brown eyes. "I think that there was a compliment in there," he said, voice raspy and deeper than earlier. You opened and closed your mouth, still flustered from the close contact, "No-I um." 

You couldn't form a coherent sentence, especially as he stepped a bit foward, both your bottom halves pressing against one another.  He glanced at you lips and you leaned back little, trying to keep a sane state of mind. This is your co-worker. Min Yoongi of all people. This can't be happening.

 He placed his hands on the curves of your hips and leaned forward lightly pressing his lips to yours. You placed both palms on his chest and pushed him back lightly, "We can't do this...I-I um have a boyfriend," you mumbled staring intently at his lips. 

"No. No you don't," he murmered back. Your heartbeat sped up as you reached up on your tippy-toes and crashed your lips against his. It didn't take long for him to return the kiss with the same ferocity.

 You wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your hands through the soft blond locks. He wrapped his arms fully around your waist, tightening his grip. He pushed his full body against yours, you pulled his hair lightly and he grunted into your mouth. Oh my God. 

After a while you both needed air so you pulled away after the intensity and lust died down. You were both still tangled together, but Yoongi pulled back and rested his right hand on your cheek. Continuing to kiss you softer and softer until he pulled away.

"I knew you couln't hate me."