BTS V x Reader

Tae POV

It was horrible. She was gripping my body in a loose hug, sobbing. My arms were wrapped around her waist and she had hers around my waist with her face pressed against my chest, leaving my shirt wet. Her boyfriend of 7 months had just broken up with her.

She had been, blindingly madly, head over heels for this boy and he wasn't. It was obvious in the way she looked at him and only him. I tightened my grip on her and rested my head on top of hers. I hated that even now I was enjoying the feeling of her small, trembling form pressed against mine. I felt like a freaking pervert for even thinking something like that now. 

I rubbed her back slowly, "Is there anything I can for you?" I whispered. She shook her hands to her side, stepping back slightly. I shouldn't have said anything. My waist felt colder from the absence of her warmth. She rested her forehead against my chest. She scoffed, "Since when do you have muscles?" she giggled.

Cute

"Hey," I chuckled, "I work out," she raised her head to meet my eyes. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She had a tear-stained face and a faint smile on her lips. She backed away and sat down my front steps, bracing her head in hands, "What did do wrong?"

She was breathing shakily, silent tears falling. I walked over and sat next to her, placing a hand around her shoulders. She leaned into my touch and my heart rate sped up slightly. 

"You didn't do anything wrong," I said. She scoffed.

"He was stupid to give you up."

She went quiet. We sat a long time in a somber silence, enjoying each other's comforting presence. 

"Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."