ATEEZ Seonghwa x Reader

You woke up to the sound of the shower running. Groaning you turned over to stare menacingly at the bathroom door, silently cursing it for waking you up. Seonghwa, your boyfriend, had decided to stay over at your house after work. You looked at the clock beside your bed, 7:00AM.

Who takes showers at 7 in the morning,?  you thought. Groaning you sat up and stared at the cloudy morning sky. You finally got up and decided to go make breakfast for you and Seonghwa. You turned on the stove and started to make pancakes when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. "Good morning beautiful," he hummed.

"Good morning to you too Handsome," you said without looking at the male. He tightened his grip on your waist and buried his face in you neck, leaving small packs along you jaw and under your ear. You smiled and leaned your head against his while you continued cooking. He gave one last kiss on your cheek before going to set the table. 

You both talked over breakfast about the upcoming comeback and how your job was going. Then cleaning upand going right back to the bedroom to lay down and relax. 

After you both spent the entire day in bed, Seonghwa surprised you by saying that he had dinner reservations. You were happy but if you were being honest, you would've preferred to stay in bed with Seonghwa. You'd both gotten ready, him using a suit he left at your place once and you in a tight formal black dress, the one that Seonghwa loved.

When you walked out of the dressing room, his bottom lip was immediately caught between his teeth as he looked at your form. He crossed the room only to capture your lips in a quick passionate kiss, "You look so beautiful babe," he smiled with a faint smirk on his features. You blushed in response before twisting out of his embrace and walked away, making sure to sway your hips more than usual.

"We're gonna be late," you casually called over your shoulder. Just as you were about to reach the front door, a loud crash of thunder sounded outside. You were startled but went over to the window with Seonghwa only to see a torrential downpour outside. 

"But the date...," Seonghwa said sadly. You quickly reached to grab his neck, guiding him to another kiss. His hands instinctively rested on your hips and kissed back immediately. When you pulled back, his lips lingered on yours, eyes closed.

"You wanna stay home and cuddle?" you whispered sweetly.

"That can be arranged," he murmured, also smiling as he followed you back to the bedroom like a lost puppy.