BTS Jungkook x Reader

~Requested~

You groaned as the alarm went off. Your job as a makeup artist for KPOP stars was sometimes really demanding, like when you have to wake up at 7 in the morning to do their makeup. Sitting up you got ready in a nice skirt, T-shirt and put your hair up. Then, after a light breakfast headed to work, apparently, you were working with the groups BTS.

Your company had assigned you to do Jeon Jungkook's makeup, all you knew about him was that he was the maknae and nothing else. 

You walked into the building to find utter chaos. You watched as people ran left and right yelling for them to pass certain product and more until your friend ran up to you in a crushing hug.
"Y/N!," she screamed.

"Irene, good to see you," you said hugging her back and laughing, "Are you working on an artist today?"

"No, sadly not, I'm working on the background dancers today. What about you?"
"I guess I'm working on Jungkook," you shrugged.

"Oh gosh, have fun with that," you tilted your head in question, "He's apparently really difficult to work with, never listens."

You sighed now insanely nervous on the inside, "Well wish me luck," you said before hugging her and heading off.

You found Jungkook sitting in the chair already on his phone. You walked up to him before politely saying, "Hello. My name is Y/N, I'm your makeup artist. It's nice to meet you."
He looked up slightly, "I'm Jungkook."

You smiled before turning around and preparing the makeup supplies.
You turned around to see him staring at you, "Are you ready?"

He nodded slowly and you walked closer until you were standing in front of him and leaned forward. You pushed his hair back and started working silently focusing.
"You're not from Korea right?"

You paused. You were taken aback because he was right. You'd just move from America and he was the first one to notice. 

"Um, yeah actually. How did you know?"

"Your accent, it's not fully Korean-are you from America?" 

You were stunned, to say the least, the most you could muster was a nod. It didn't help that his analytical stare was boring into you. You quickly went back to work to hide the growing blush on your cheeks. You continued working for a few more minutes in silence, Jungkook's stare not once leaving your features.

"Look up," you mumbled slightly. He stayed unmoving looking directly into your eyes. It was only then when you noticed the position you two were in- You were standing between his spread knees and your faces were inches apart. You stared back into his eyes with reddened cheeks, "Can you look up please?," assuming he hadn't heard you. 

You made a noise of surprise when he placed his hands on your hips, "I don't want to, I like your face more than the ceiling."

You placed your hands on his and tried moving them but he wouldn't budge. "Listen, thank you for the compliment, but I'm here to do a job so if you could just do me a favor and look up..."
And he did. You sighed in relief before trying to move his hands again that still didn't move so you did your best to ignore it and work. Pretty soon his makeup was done and he was ready to go to the dress rehearsal and whatever else he had to do. You only saw him in little snippets after that to clean up his makeup after performing. 

Your boss gathered everyone, including the artists, at the end of the day to make an announcement. "Due to construction work, we will not be able to do the preparations for the concert here tomorrow and we don't have a secondary location to do makeup if you have any suggestions please make them now."