Got7 Jinyoung x Reader

"Stargazing was a good idea," you confessed. You heard Jinyoung hum in response behind you. The night sky was beautiful, but the cliff overlooking the city also provided a gorgeous view. You were so captivated by the scenery and the atmosphere, standing at a nearby banister on the edge of the cliff. It was a quiet, warm summer night. You didn't notice Jinyoung staring at your form from where he layed on the front of his car. 

"Can you play music?" you asked without turning around. He sliently moved into the car and blasted a song- Ed Sheeran's Perfect. You smiled softly to yourself, looking back at the universe. "Dance with me," he said suddenly. You turned around to see him standing in the grass next to his car with his hand held out towards you. You giggled and walked over to him.

"That's not how you're supposed to ask," you said tapping his nose and accepting his hand. He rolled his eyes and looked back into yours, "And how am I supposed to ask?"

"Something cute or romantic," he pulled you against his chest and rested his hand on the slight curve of your hip, "like 'May I have this dance'." He chuckled slightly, leaning down and resting his forehead against yours, "Okay, I'll remember that next time."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms fully around your waist, foreheads still resting together. You both swayed slightly to the melody. You closed your eyes feeling warm and safe in Jinyoung's arms. The song changed to Jason Mraz's I'm Yours. You laughed softly, "Do you have a cheesy romantics playlist or is this just really good timing?" 

"I have a playlist of your favorite songs, many if not all, are romance songs," he shrugged. You smiled widely at what he'd just told you. You didn't deserve him, he was so perfect. Stargazing, dancing, sentiment, what more could you ask for?

 You reached up and kissed his nose, causing him to kiss yours. Then you kissed his cheek and he kissed yours. You were both smiling, giving each other multiple kisses, finally ending on a small passionate make-out session. You both pulled away, panting slightly. You looked up at your gorgeous boyfriend.

He was so beautiful, you sometimes thought it was unfair. How fortunate you'd been to end up with him. How you wondered if you were good enough for him. "You're so gorgeous Y/N, I don't deserve you," he said as if reading your mind. He burried his face into your neck, tightening his grip on your waist. You did the same hugging him tightly, "I don't deserve you, but thank you anyways," you whispered. 

"Anytime beautiful," he pulled back to look you in the eyes, grinning, "Anytime." You smiled back at him as warm summer wind blew, shaking your skirt and tossling his hair. He looked so good. You grabbed the back of his head and navigated his mouth to yours. A small intense kiss to express your thankfulness for him. He pulled away from the hug and grabbed your hand. You shivered from the loss of his warmth. He lead you back to his car, "I brought hot chocolate and a plaid blanket. Like the kind you see in movies." 

"You really planned this all out, huh?" 

"Yep, now come here," you sat between his legs on the roof of his car, looking out on the city and stargazing only to fall asleep in each others arms.