Wanna One Seongwoo x Reader

Sighing, you shrugged off your coat as you entered your apartment. Today had been especially hard at work and to top things off, it started raining during your walk home.

 Normally you liked the rain, but today was different. You put your keys in the bowl by the door and walked to the kitchen, leaning on the counter and put your head in your hands. 

After a few minutes like that, you felt a pair of hands snake around your waist. "Surprise," a husky voice whispered in your ear. You smiled. Your boyfriend, Seongwoo. You'd forgotten you'd given him a key when you first moved in. 

"Hey there," you said barely above a whisper. He chuckled, his chest rumbling behind you. You turned around, wrapping your arms around his waist and burying your head in his chest. He reciprocated and kissed the top of your head, "Hard day at work?"

 You nodded, "One for the record books," you mumbled against his shirt. He hummed in response. You both stayed like that for a while. You finally started to calm down and relax in his arms when he bent down and wrapped his arms around your thighs, beneath your butt. 

His face was level with yours, "Jump," he said smiling. You gave a questioning look but ended up doing what he said wrapping your legs around his waist. He carried you as if you were nothing to your bedroom and placed you on the bed. 

"What are you doing?" you asked him. He walked over to your closet and reemerged with a pair of plaid pajama bottoms and one of the gigantic sweatshirts he kept at your place.

 You looked down, still in your work clothes consisting of a black skirt and a fancy white blouse. "You're changing into comfortable clothes while I go make hot chocolate and popcorn and order a pizza, then we're going to watch whatever movie you want," he said smiling. 

"But I hav-"  "Nope you can't turn this down, you need a break after working hard today." You stood up walking to your boyfriend and grabbed the back of his neck, connecting your lips. He responded eagerly to the kiss holding your face with both of his hands. 

Your arms were wrapped around his neck. When you broke away from the kiss you rested your forehead against his, "You're so amazing. Thank you Ong," you reached up and pecked his nose, "I love you."  "I love you too," he reached down and copied you by kissing your nose. 

"Now, get dressed." Before he left he placed a deep kiss on your cheek and smacked your butt lightly before leaving with a smirk. You blushed but giggled to your self. He was a dork and you loved him.

Thank you so much for reading! Requests are open! I'm sorry for any errors 

<3