BTS Yoongi x Reader

Today was a big deal. You and Yoongi had been dating for almost a year and a half now and in that time you've seen him get a job in his dream company and rise to become CEO, today was his celebration party.

He was holding the party but waited until the last minute to tell you. You wandered out of you and Yoongi's shared room dressed in one of his sweatshirts, plaid pajama pants, and a messy bun. You entered the living room to see at least 20 people in your living room dressed in very formal attire. 

You looked around confused, thinking you were still sleeping. Yoongi saw your cute tired form from across the room and made a beeline to you. He cupped your face, "Morning baby," he kissed your nose and you smiled, "Come here I want you to meet some people."

Before you had the chance to protest, he grabbed your wrist and led you to where he was before, surrounded by 3 tall, gorgeous, sophisticated women. You immediately shrunk in your spot. "This is my girlfriend Y/N," Yoongi said wrapping an arm around your waist. 

"Nice to meet you," one said while reaching out to shake your hand. You meekly grabbed her hand and she looked you up and down as if she was judging you. The other two looked like they were about to burst out laughing, maybe you were being paranoid. 

"We're excited to be work so closely with Yoongi!" another said clearly rubbing it in your face. You flushed and looked down slightly flustered from that comment. 

If Yoongi was surrounded by beautiful women all the time, why would he stay with you? They're all taller, more beautiful, and kinder. You wanted nothing more than to go back into bed and never resurface. You shook hands with the rest of the girls, Yoongi's hand now a distant feeling. 

The girls held their own small conversation and Yoongi squeezed your hip. You turned to face him, a half-hearted smile on your face. "So what do you think," he asked moving to hold both your hands. You didn't want to lie to him, but you also didn't want to be an obsessive and controlling girlfriend. 

"They seem really nice and I hope they work well with you," you falsely said, hoping he'd believe it. "Now, I'm going to go back to the room okay?" you excused yourself. 

When you got back to the room you closed the door and couldn't help but break down. You sank onto the floor and sobbed. Your chest heaved and the tears endlessly flowed as you thought about Yoongi with those women-how he would definitely leave you for one of them. How you were nothing compared to them. The thing that scared you the most was the fact that you love him so much and where terrified at the thought of losing him. 

You don't know how long it was but you ended up in bed and you were almost asleep when the door opened. Your breath caught in your throat and pretended to still be asleep. You could hear him go in the attached bathroom and turn on the shower. You felt your eyes begin to water again, all traces of sleep gone. 

Yoongi came out in a T-Shirt and pajama pants and crawled into bed beside you. He hugged your backside and started to kiss your neck. You sniffled trying to contain any tears as he trailed kisses down to your shoulder and arm down to your hand. He turned you over on your back and you went to cover your face with both your hands.

He didn't try and move them away, he just kissed your cheek, then your earlobe, then the shell of your ear. "I love you so much," he whispered. You let out a choked sob and he moved your hands away only to see your tear stained face. His face softened and he wiped your tears away with his thumb then cupped your face. He brought his forehead to yours, "I don't care about them baby, I promise I only have eyes for you, I love you so much."

You sat up and hugged him tight and he hugged you tighter if that was even possible. You buried your face in his neck, inhaling his scent, clinging to him as if you would drown without him. 

"But they're everything I'm not," you murmured barely audible.

"I know, that's why I don't want them."

________________

Requested by: @the_majestic_bitch

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked it! Requests are open!

Song Recommendations: My I-Seventeen and A-Teen-Seventeen