Vines I quote on daily

{A/N} I'm British so some words may be spelt differently to how you would normally spell it. If you have any suggestions, please comment below! I'll tag you. Please make sure to follow me, it will make my day. <3

It was a quiet day at the avenger tower, the Avengers had to go on a mission while Shuri and Peter stayed home. Truth be told, leaving the two together, all by themselves was the biggest mistake the Avengers have ever done. 

Peter and Shuri were on the couch, scrolling through their Instagram when Peter came across a post...

wItH a ViNe ReFeReNcE

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN

~~~~~~~(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ I give thee a time skip~~~~~~~

The Avengers had a long, painful battle and they were all dying to get some rest. The group had just fought an army of intergalactic aliens. When Tony McFlipFlopping Stark opened the living room door...

Shuri was rapping Denzel Curry - Ultimate while wearing mlg sunglasses and Gucci designer outfit and flipping empty bottles, and Peter was wearing a Spooderman™ t-shirt while swinging from the ceiling. 

The Avengers were scared for their lives. Out of nowhere, Peter picks up Shuri's water bottle. "THIS BITCH EMPTY, YEET!" He then throws it across the room. Just as Steve was about to say language, the poor man got hit in the face with the water bottle.

Out of Odin knows where Shuri gets out a Nerf water gun and starts shooting at Peter while screaming, "I sAw YoU hAnGiNg OuT wItH kAyLeY yEsTeRdAy? I wOnT hEsItAtE bItCh!" My god, the soul flew out of the billionaire. 

While dodging the water, Peter screamed, "We In ThIs BiTcH, gOnNa GeT cRoNcKeD, eYeBrOwS oN fLeEk, DaFuQ!?" 

Shuri ran up to the couch and jumped several times in an attempt to grab the other teen. "SABRA GIVES YOU ALL YOUR DAILY NUTRIENTS, LIKE ZERO GRAMS OF TRANSFAT, AND oMg ChOlEsTeRoLs!!!" 

Peter grabbed the tortilla pack and started throwing them everywhere. "HURRICANE KATRINA, MORE LIKE hUrRiCaNe ToRtIlLa!!!"

All of the Avengers would have fainted by now.

{A/N} This is my first one-shot, I know, it's trash ;w; But please add some suggestions in the comment section and follow me! :3