*PRINCESS* Shuri

{A/N} I'm freaking out about the new video Marvel just posted. I'm dead. R.I.P Author-Nim ಥʖ̯ಥ

Peter POV

Today, Shuri and I went to school together since she had always wanted to go to an American school. No one, except for Ned and MJ, in this school know that Shuri is a god damn flipping princess, who has a bracelet which can easily turn into a lightsaber.

Yes, you heard that right, a LiGhTsAbEr.

We had Science first, and Shuri answered all the questions correct since she is a master at technology. After that, we had English. We did Shakespeare's Macbeth. We had a lot of fun reading out scenes in a ridiculously British voice. Which I aced since I am secretly British...

*wink wonk*

ღ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ღ)ミ DoTh MoThEr KnOw YoU wEaReTh HeR dRaPeS

It was lunch and me, MJ, Ned and Shuri sat together eating our Mcdonalds because we be lovin' it.

I'm sorry I won't do that again

Out of nowhere, Flash decides to ruin our day by taunting us. Oh my actual god. Shuri was scowling and she was about to take out her lightsaber. I give her a look to signal her to calm down. I immediately call T'Challa, her brother.

Uh oh, I think Shuri snapped. She stood up and took out her lightsaber. "How dare you disrespect your princess!" She was about to slice his head off with her weapon when Black Panther stepped in and held her shoulder.

"Come on sister, let's not murder." I was relieved... and a tiny bit annoyed that Flash didn't die. Everyone gasped, they knew who T'Challa was, and they definitely knew who Black Panther was too.

Flash was just lost for words, and I smirked.

{A/N} I wish I could use the time stone and take us to April 2019 so we don't have to wait another 2 months for Avengers Endgame (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)