Queen

{A/N} I just watched the movie Bohemian Rhapsody and it is so good (☆∀☆)

Peter POV

I am bored as hell. I was sprawled on the sofa, tired, with nothing to do. Loki was at the counter drinking tea, as usual. "Uncle Loki, can we do something? I'm bored!" I wait for an answer and only hear a chuckle in response. I sit up to see Loki, and he was holding a box. What on earth is he doing with a box?

"Uncle Loki, what's inside that box?" I gave him a questioning look and he only smirked in response. God, what is wrong with this god? He placed the box in front of me and opened it, inside we're loads of costumes, wigs, and accessories. Oh, this will be fun!

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ Avengers have just woken up to the sound of blasting music, so they investigate.

Natasha POV (That's new)

Ugh, this music is getting my head in! Who even has the audacity to blast music in the same household as three assassins? Well, Clint is a child, but Bucky and I aren't. It seems to have woken everyone else up, minus Loki and Peter. We all walk to the living room/kitchen to investigate. 

When we burst through the doors, we see Pete and Loki blasting Queens while dancing around with wigs, sunglasses, hot pink feather boas, and a hairbrush in their hand. They were singing 'We Will Rock You'. This is priceless.

Clint runs up to the box, grabs a wig and a green feather boa, and joins the two. Well, what are we waiting for? We all run up to the box and wear whatever. I somehow end up in a pink tutu and star-shaped sunglasses. I start to sing with everybody else. If this isn't awesome, I don't know what is.  

{A/N} Y'all need to watch the movie, because it RULES! ┫ ̄ω ̄┣