The Bag Of Sweets

{A/N} Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting for two days, I had to get everything ready for my brother's birthday which was yesterday. I would also like it if you follow me, can we get to 100 followers? We are currently at 59% of our goal!

This one-shot is based on what happened with me and my friend about a day ago. Ned symbolises my friend, Peter symbolises me and MJ symbolises my cousin.

A fact that will help you understand this one-shot is that I was fasting that day.

3rd Person POV

Ned and Peter were walking down the pavement from school, the streets were bustling with people who were from work, school or others. Ned had walked into the corner shop to buy some sweets; he bought coca-cola gummies since it was his favourite.

Ned insisted that he would buy Peter a pack, but Peter refused because he wasn't hungry at the moment and he didn't feel like having anything sweet.

Ned, being the sweet bean he is, felt bad about not getting his best friend a pack, so he bought an extra one and handed it to Peter. 

Peter, being the smol bean he is, refused the pack as politely as he could, but Ned straight up just stuffed it in his pocket.

"Ned,  really don't want it, you can have it!" Peter exclaimed at his friend. Ned just shook his head and replied, "I'll feel bad! You can have it! I insist!" Ned kept on shoving the pack in Peter's pocket.

Peter spotted MJ from the other side of the road and ran to her, the pack in his hands. He approached her while blushing furiously.

"Uh, h-here you go, MJ," Peter stuttered out as he gave her the pack. She just raised an eyebrow and muttered a quick, "Thanks" before Peter ran back to the other side of the road.

MJ just helped herself to one gummy coca-cola bottle while smiling to herself.