Three Unfamiliar Faces

3rd Person POV

Being the bookworm he is, Peter started to read the Harry Potter books all over again. Indulging himself into his new hobby, he began to read all the books in the series, already finishing the last one.

"He's stolen my habit, hasn't he?" MJ chuckled. Ned was just horrified. His friend was turning into a bookworm! (Reminds you of a certain trio, eh?) "He's turning into you MJ!" Ned exclaimed, a terrified look painting his face. MJ just smirked; Peter was so absorbed into the book that he hadn't heard their conversation.

"Peter? Peter!" Ned snapped while waving his hand in front of his friend's face, in an attempt to get a reaction out of him. " I'm reading Harry Pottah and The Deathly Hallows! What do you want? " Peter screamed.

(I'm sorry, I just had to use the vine)

Ned backed away slowly, putting his hands up in a surrendering gesture. MJ snicked even more. Just then, a blinding white light surrounded the room and the trio were absorbed into nothingness.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ In another universe~

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort boomed, his hands in the air in the gesture of victory, and a wicked smile painted his face. "No!" Ginny called out, trying to reach for her boyfriend's lifeless body; her father grabs her hand, telling her not to go.

"Stupid girl," Voldemort spat. He was going to continue on when a blinding white light appeared out of nowhere.

"What in the actual frick frack."

"How did we get here?"

"Mr Stark's going to kill me!"

"Can you not use your superpowers to get us back home?"

"My superpowers can't do that Ned!"

"That's pretty lame."

"Shut up MJ!"

The wizards and witches stare at the trio in a confused manner. They had... American accents? They weren't from this country.

"I swear we are at Hogwarts!"

"Oh my Jesus, Mary and Joseph! That's Tom!" Peter shouted, a shaky finger pointing at Voldemort. MJ turned to where Peter was facing and spoke, "As in Tom Marvolo Riddle?" Everyone was confused, especially Voldemort. "How do you know my name?"

"Oh shiz, that's Voldemort!" Ned screamed.

"Duh, of course, it's Voldemort!" Peter scolded his best friend.

"Voldemort's the only one who doesn't have a nose," MJ spoke, casually.

Okay, now everyone was bewildered. How could they say his name without the slightest bit of hesitation? "Hey, Moldy-Shorts? Why are you called the 'Dark Lord' when you are white?" Ned asked, facing Voldemort.

"Oh my god, Ned! You can't just ask people why they're white!" Peter scolded his friend again. MJ just snickered at the comment. Voldemort was getting more and more confused. Peter spotted Harry and ran up to the boy.

"Hello! Harry~" There was no answer. Peter was getting bored now; then an idea popped in his head. "Draco fancies you!" Harry woke up screaming "No!" while Draco started choking on air. Peter lent a hand to the traumatized boy, "Jeez, it's only a joke, don't need to get so worked up over it!"

Peter ran up to Voldemort and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Tom, you are the stupidest person alive. You had good looks, but you turned yourself into this. You just killed your second last Horcrux," He pointed at Harry, "And you could have asked to be DADA teacher for the 3rd time instead of cursing the damn position!"

Peter left a wide-eyed, mouth-agape Dark Lord and walked up to his two friends. "Maybe we can ask Hermione to help us get back?" MJ and Ned nodded.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ With the help of Hermione, Ron and Harry, the trio returned back to their universe.

Peter went and picked up the last Harry Potter book which terrified Ned. "Do you really want to pick that up?" Peter shook his head.

"I've finished the series already. Maybe I should read it all again!"

Ned fainted.