The Best Sister

{A/N} This story was suggested by suellen_shashati so here goes nothing!

Wanda's POV (That's new)

As I am very overprotective over Peter, I am clearly declared as his sister. He is the most adorable little smol bean! I love doing his hair, and dressing him up, and bake cookies with him; I absolutely adore him!

It was morning and I wanted to surprise my little brother with some breakfast in bed, I made his favourite, waffles with chocolate syrup and whip cream!

I quietly open the door and I hear whimpers. Huh? I get scared, so I barge into the room and look at my brother. Oh my god.

He is crying, whimpering and shaking, I need to wake him up! I run to the bed and leave the food on the bedside table, then I hug my brother. I hug him as tight as possible.

"S-stop, please! Not her! N-not Wanda!" I hear him whisper, my heart breaks into a million pieces, if not, more. I use my powers to calm his mind. He loosens his grip on my other hand slightly, and his face goes calm.

He isn't whispering or shaking anymore. Out of nowhere, he wakes up and looks around the room with his eyes widened. "I couldn't leave you, not there. I'm sorry," He whispers in my ear. I quietly shush him and give him the tightest hug I ever gave.

"I'm right here, I'm alright," I comfort him, rubbing his back in circles. I smile at my brother. The smol little bean that I will murder to protect. I love him.

"Come on Peter, have your breakfast," I whisper tenderly, he nods and literally devours his waffles. I chuckle at his actions and give him some water.

My sweet little brother.