Shuri's Invention

{A/N} This story was inspired by none other than my friend Saira (ω)

Hello, my fellow inventors! I'm Shuri (yes, the most famous and lovable character in the whole of MCU) and Author-Chan has let me take over this chapter for today!

Today, I want to talk about my inventions; the ones I have made and the ones I have... let's say, 'borrowed' from others

Peter: "THAT'S A LIE!"

Shuri: "Shhhh!"

Okay, I have to admit, I have 'stolen' some of these items... but come on, who wouldn't want to steal a lightsaber!

Ned & Peter: "YOU STOLE A LIGHTSABER?!"

Shuri: "Stop interrupting! I'll get onto that in a minute!"

Okay, so let me show you my snazzy machines!

1. Lightsaber

Yes, you're all probably wondering. HoW dAfUq DiD sHuRi GeT hEr SlImY hAnDs On ThOsE?!

Well, I used the help of Dr Strange and Loki to jump into different fandoms, and I made it into the StarWars fandom. There I found Luke Skywalker and literally stole his lightsaber. I ran for my life and I could hear him running after me; then I just jumped back through the portal to get to the MCU. And I got a lightsaber!

2. The Vine Machine

I am currently working on a machine, and I am halfway done through it. The purpose of the machine is to bring back the Vine app since those vines are so iconic!

*MJ walks in wearing crocks*

Shuri: "WhAt ArE tHoSe?!"

MJ: "Ur mum"

3. The HUGE Magnet

I was really bored, so I came up with an idea. I really wanted to lift Thor's hammer, but I just can't do it! I try every single day, I even stop annoying my older brother to become worthy. But no! Never works! So I thought, what if I create a huge magnet to attract the hammer, and it can come to me!

So I set everything up and...

Hey Presto!

It worked! Although, I couldn't get the hammer off of the magnet since it was too strong. And all the metal things in the tower became attracted to it (including Iron Man's suit and a McDonald's restaurant) so I had to put the magnet away. And Thor had to take his hammer off.

So, it's kinda 50/50?

Anyway, I hope you'll get some inspiration from my adventures! And don't forget to keep on inventing!