Notice me, please

{A/N} The song on the top is crazy but I love the double meaning behind it! Peter has a crush on Liz until he finds she is a snobby brat. I'm not criticising the actor or the original character, this is just a story. Also, Peter gets his revenge (`∀')Ψ

Peter POV

Her brown, wavy hair. Her smooth, caramel, cocoa skin. Her pink, luscious lips. Everything about her is perfect. Well, she is missing one ingredient, her noticing me. She was the first girl I fell for, and to her, I am invisible. 

Prom is coming and I am dying to ask her. But she is the most popular girl in school, and all the boys are drooling over her. I decided to pluck up my courage and write a note to her, to meet me at the school rooftop at the end of school. I leave it in her locker. 

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ Guess who's back, back again.

I see her on the rooftop, wow, she actually came! I walk up to her and tap her shoulder. She turns to me and frowns. "What do you want? Make it quick!" Her voice was cold and she shot me a hard glare. I didn't see that coming...

"W-Well, I had a crush on you for a very long time, a-and I was hoping you could, um, b-be my homecoming d-date?" She frowned at me even more, and then started laughing. I didn't understand one bit of her.

Through her laughs, she spoke, "Y-You ha, actually think I'll go on a date with a nerd like you!" I then felt tears trying to escape my eyes. I just got rejected. She finally stopped her laughing. I felt a great force push me from up front. She stared down at me, "Flash has already asked me on a date, go cry to your parents, oh wait, you don't have any!" She started to speak again, with a sneer, "Besides, you don't deserve me!"

She ran back down the stairs and left me there, on the floor, broken.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ Don't worry guys, I am making an army to kill that hoe, feel free to join. Anyways, we are now on the night of the homecoming dance.

I was at the Avengers tower, still crying to myself. I wish I didn't have a crush on her in the first place, I wish this was all just a prank. I felt humiliated. Then, I heard a knock at my door. It was all the Avengers, they bought me a box. 

I looked at the box curiously. What in Odin's name is in that? For some reason, they were all wearing formal outfits. They all hugged me, and we embraced each other for a whole minute. "Here маленький паук, a present," Aunt Natasha said with a tender smile on her face.

маленький паук = Little Spider  

I exchanged a smile with all of them, before receiving the box, and opening it carefully. I find a suit. "What's this for?" I turn to them with a confused look. They all smile at me and Tony steps forward, "You are going to have the best homecoming of your life." Before I could even comprehend what dad had just said, I was grabbed by Bucky and Wanta, and they dragged me into another room.

"We are going to make that stupid girl pay," Bucky says out of nowhere. I was just going to ask how he knew when I forgot that he was an ex-assassin. Duh. In less than 20 minutes, I was ready. "Aww, Peter, you look perfect!" Wanda squealed at me as she grabbed my hand and led me in front of a mirror. I actually looked quite stunning.

 I actually looked quite stunning

And I knew that these were really expensive clothing. Damn, dad really wants me to be just like him. When I got out, everyone was legit crying at how good I looked, even dad. Afterwards, dad gave me a pair of sunglasses.

"OH MY GOD! THESE ARE LOUIS VUITTON SHADES!" I scream in excitement

"OH MY GOD! THESE ARE LOUIS VUITTON SHADES!" I scream in excitement. I hug all of them in a group hug, then they all follow me into a limo. 

This was the best day of my life. We all entered the limo and drove off to MidTown Tech.

3rd Person POV

Everyone was gathered outside, surrounding Flash, Liz, and their car, when out of nowhere, a white, limo appeared at the school gates. All the students gawked at the car wide-eyed, even Liz and Flash. Then, all the Avengers stepped out, with Peter, and everyone screamed and cheered. Flash and Liz were so envious at the loser, who somehow, became rich overnight.

"Hello, small children, we are the Avengers, and this is my son Peter!" Tony patted his son's head. Flash was fuming, and Liz came over to Peter. Liz tapped Peter's shoulder and he turned around to see her. 

"Hey, um, Pete, I was wondering if you could be my homecoming date since you asked the other day." That Gold digger! Peter whispered to her, "I'm sorry, I'll have to say no, besides, you don't deserve me." He smiled, and she just gaped at him. 

The Homecoming party was awesome, and Peter was thankful that he didn't miss this opportunity. Liz was still fuming at Peter's response.

Karma's a bitch!

{A/N} DAMN! She deserved it anyway ヽ(ヅ)ノ