The Wedding

{A/N} This story was suggested by ImLilMissComplicated and is the second last chapter to finish my challenge.

3rd Person POV

"Hey, Penis! My father, mother and I got invited to Tony Stark's wedding!" Flash exclaimed, causing some students to awe at him with jealousy. However, Peter could barely sustain an eye roll at the statement. No one knew that Peter would be the best man at the wedding. What they did know was that the wedding would be broadcasted live on TV and Flash was excited to be on TV.

Peter, on the other hand, didn't care if he was going to be on TV or not. He was on TV many times before (well, as Spider-Man only) but he was used to the cameras and flashes.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ At the wedding

Flash and his family were looking proudly at the broadcasting camera that they got to be in the fifth row of guests at the wedding, which was quite impressive for an employee at the tower but was nothing compared to where Peter was sitting.

Flash spotted Peter and immediately started to glare at the boy. Peter could feel it but chose to ignore the glare from Flash.

"Do you, Pepper Potts, take Tony Stark as your lawfully wedded husband?" Pepper smiled at her future husband and Peter's heart melted with such joy that the two weren't bickering like an old married couple, and they were finally getting married.

"I do," she replied. She looked absolutely beautiful in her white wedding dress (with the help of Aunt May, Wanda and Natasha). "And do you, Tony Stark, take Pepper Potts as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest said, and Tony gave his infamous smirk. "Of course, I do."

"With that being said, you may now kiss the bride," The Priest spoke and the couple smiled at each other, before giving a sweet kiss. Aunt May wiped her tears off with a napkin and the Avengers were all either crying with joy or smiling at the adorable moment.

Flash was still glaring at Peter. Why did he get to sit with the Avengers? Why was he at the front? Peter stood up from his seat and walked to the front. "Hello, I'm Peter Parker. I've known Mr Stark for two years now. And I'm glad that he's found the piece to the hole in his heart." Peter looked at a smiling Pepper and tears began to form in his eyes.

"You don't know how much of a father figure you are to me, Mr Stark. And Ms Potts, well, Mrs Stark. I see you as the sweetest mother in the world, after Aunt May of course." Many chuckled at the comment.

"I just don't know where I would be without you two, you filled up a hole in my heart and I am thankful for that." Peter started to cry and the couple hugged him with their own tears forming in their eyes. Everyone awed at the moment.

"I love you," whispered Pete.

"We love you too."