A Terror Araises

{A/N} This story was suggested by iHaveLostMyMarbles and has a lot of angst, beware! I'm not used to writing angst so this is going to turn out like crap. Wish me luck!

Flash's POV (That's new too!)

"Let me go!" Peter pleaded, tears filling his eyes. I stare in horror with the whole school, as we watch our schoolmate getting tortured by HYDRA. My eyes began to tear as well and I stand up, fists clutched. "What are we doing sitting here? Let's go!" I scream at the teachers, tears falling down my eyes. I can see Ned and MJ watch their best friend in shock.

I know I bullied Peter, but now, I want to change. I want to apologise. I want him to forgive me. I grit my teeth and Ned and MJ stand up after me. One by one, all the students and teachers stand up and MJ, Ned and I walk up on stage so everyone can hear us. The screams of the tortured Peter behind us.

"Bring everything! Knives from the school kitchen! Explosives from the school lab! Anything!" MJ shouts and we all run to our classrooms, taking anything dangerous in our backpacks and running back downstairs, outside of the school. 

"I'm going to call the Avengers, let's move!" Ned shouts, and we all run into the buses and get ready to fight, the teachers getting the corrosives substances ready. "Mr Stark! Where is Peter?" MJ screams through her phone; we all hear an audible muffle and MJ nods. "To HYDRA'S base, Lattitude: 37.7374, Longitude: -92.1224!"

Stan, our bus driver, seems like he knows exactly where he is going and drives. He was going at maximum speed across the highway, through the abandoned fields, and into the HYDRA base. Peter's screams ring into my ear as I stepped out of the bus and look at the Avengers. I give a salute towards Captain America, who smirks and returns the gesture back to me.

We all pile our weapons and kick down the door to the base, I've never seen Mr Harrington that strong before, in my life! He just kicked the bloody door down and ran through, spraying the HYDRA soldiers with the acid. I just smirk and whack a soldier with a heavy textbook, before getting out the knives and slicing the soldiers. 

Our schoolmates scream as we bombard the soldiers, as we slime them with our slime balloons, before the Avengers, Ned, MJ, Mr Harrington and I rush towards the many hallways. We hear a scream. I rush towards the source of the sounds, everyone (now including the rest of the students and teachers) following behind me as I kick a door down and squirt acid at all the soldiers.

Peter was there, blood covering his face, unconscious, tied up to a chair, his hands lay there lifeless. I tan up to him and used the knife to cut the ropes away.

Then everything went with a flash (Just trying to lighten up the mood).

I can only remember glimpses. Peter being carried by Tony. Banner checking on him. Rushing outside to find policemen, news crews and paramedics. The glimpse of cameras on my face. The journalists shoving microphones up my face. The doctors checking my bleeding leg. I look to my right and see MJ and Ned getting some plasters and bandages. 

I can only take glimpses of my crying parents, how they hugged me so tightly that thought I needed to be checked on again for my broken spine. I remember wandering around and finding Peter, on a hospital bed in an ambulance van. Tony was talking to Bruce, discussing his son's health while the other Avengers stare in misery. I can only hear the announcement that none of the students or teachers was killed, only injured. 

However, I can clearly remember sitting down next to an unconscious Peter, his head was held up by the back of the bed slightly, and his eyes were closed. His head was bandaged, as were his arms and legs. I held his hand, tearing up as I look at his head and whisper, "Sorry."

He slightly turns his head and startles me, but I recover a second after. "I forgive you, Flash." My world goes spinning and I find myself walking through the school halls again. Everyone congratulates me for my bravery, they smile at me and praises me. I open my classroom doors to find Peter sitting at his desk, the other students look at me and beam.

I smile and sit right next to Peter. "Friends?" I ask, hoping he accepts. Peter looks at me and smiles.

"Friends."