Metabolism

{A/N} Homework sucks! I have so much homework to do, that my organisation skills are nowhere to be seen (  ̄^ ̄)

3rd Person POV

Peter was tired. No, beyond tired. So tired that 'beyond tired' isn't even the word to describe it! Damn, what the role of Spider-man can do to you...

Peter POV

I am so tired.

Let me go over what I did today...

1. Woke up at 6 AM

During the time, stopped 18 robberies, helped 27 citizens, stopped explosions, got beat up pretty badly.

2. Finished morning patrol at 8 AM

Barely made it to school, third late mark this week, another detention!

3. Finished school, started patrol

The number of things I had to do today; stopped 4 car accidents, stopped 34 or 35 robberies, stopped a bunch of kids from an accident, saved 5 people from a fire, vulture breathing down my neck all the time, got beat up. Yeah, the usual.

4. Secretly made my way inside the tower at 4 AM.

That's only 2 hours of sleep.

Wait, HOLD THE FUCK UP! 2 HOURS OF SLEEP? FUUUUUUCK! I have school tomorrow.

I'm dead...

"Fuck dis shit I'm out" 🎵

That's it, I need to come up with a plan.

3rd Person POV

Peter dashed into the kitchen, waking everyone on the floor, and literally, jumped onto the fridge. He opened the fridge and took out 7 cans of RedBull. He dashed to the coffee maker and created 7 cups of coffee; then finally, he dashed to the cupboard and took out 7 caffeine pills.

He took out a large bowl, gathered the ingredients and poured it all into the bowl. He then drank all the contents in the bowl. Yes, all of it.

What he didn't know was that the Avengers we're staring at him from behind, contemplating how it hadn't killed him yet.

"I think we need to get an exorcist" Pepper whispered to the rest of the Avengers. They all nodded in unison, beginning to guess if Peter really was Satan himself.

{A/N} I actually drank RedBull and coffee together once, all I remember was trying to jump down 10 steps of stairs, thinking that I could fly, while my family were already signing the Foster Care Home applications ('・з・)