A New Friend

{A/N} This will be an alternate ending to Infinity War, so instead of Tony getting on the ship, Peter will.

This was suggested by Dr-Facilier and it is my last chapter to finishing the challenge!

Peter's POV

Ever since Mr Stark turned to dust on that planet, I haven't really been the same. Why didn't I stay on the school bus? Why did he have to die in my arms? His apology for taking my suit away on the ferry dock was still haunting me.

"Hey, Spider-Man, right?" The blue girl said. I look up from my thoughts and see that she was standing next to the captain seat. I just nod silently, not in the mood to talk; the man that I saw as a father figure died in my own arms!

"You should eat this," she threw some type of green plant next to me and ushered me to eat. I shook my head looked out of the ship's window, sighing to myself. She sat down next to me and held the fruit next to my face. She peeled the skin off of it and let me eat it. I ate it in small bites, staring at her with teary eyes. "He's gone," And she hugs me.

She invited me to play a game of cards to cheer me up. We had a fun time playing, talking, chatting and laughing over such silly things. We were playing a game of rock, paper, scissors when a lady with a firey light surrounding her appeared in front of our ship window.

{A/N} And that's the ten-shot challenge. That means that I won't be making any one-shots for a whole week since I will be working on my Harry Potter fanfiction or doing my homework.