Next Generation

{A/N} This one-shot was suggested by whatever_kate I will be doing everyone's suggestions! So you all need to wait your turn, children. WARNING! Light spoiler for Endgame but nothing too big!

Peter B = Future

Peter = Past

3rd Person POV

Everyone was watching the TV since it was the weekends. Many people were bored and just wanted to watch some Brooklyn 99. "Ugh! Can we go to Disneyland with Shuri and T'Challa?" Peter whined as his head hung upside down from the sofa. "Sorry, kid, but they have a meeting right now, it's best that we won't disturb them," Tony replied, also getting bored by the second. 

Suddenly, they all heard a crash, screams and a male voice telling everyone to calm down. The Avengers all jumped and ran to the source of the sound. "Show yourself!" Natasha shouted, a taser in her hands. They all heard a shush, then some footsteps. Out from the corner came another Spider-Man, but he had a black costume.

"What the-?" Peter whispered but the other Spider-Man interrupted. "Uh, Hi! I'm, well, I'm Miles Morales and, uh, I'm another Spiderman?" Miles said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "It's an imposter!" Clint shouted as he shot an arrow but something caught it with a web. Coming out of the shadows was an unmasked, Peter, except he was older.

"Hey, Mr Stark. It's me, Peter, from the future," Peter B said as he scolded Miles for being so blunt. "Holy Moly!" Peter exclaimed. "Are you really me?" Peter awed as he touched the other man's beard. "Um, yeah. Now hands off! I need to fix this situation," Peter B said as he rubbed his chin.

Suddenly, Gwen-Spider came out of the shadows, "So introductions are done, Mr Parker?" She asked Peter B. All the Avengers turned to the past Peter, whose eyes were wide with utter shock. "Did you just call me, well him, Mr Parker?" Peter stuttered out. Gwen just smirked. "Mr Parker, how are we going to get out of this timeline?" Miles exclaimed as he groaned in frustration.

"Don't worry, kid. We'll get outta here, somehow..." Peter B mumbled the last bit. "He takes after his mentor," Rhodey smirked, nudging Tony in the elbow. Suddenly, a Spider-Pig tumbled out of the shadows and fell on his face. He got up and waved at the bewildered people, "Hi! I'm Peter Porker!" Peter blushed furiously at this. 

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" Steve sighed, staring at the pig. "No, we aren't kidding," Spider-Noir retorted as he, Peni Parker and her robot, and an old Aunt May appeared with the other four. "Aunt May! Is that you?" Peter asked as he rushed to his Aunt's older version. His Aunt nodded at her nephew. "Wow, you're... old?" Peter said awkwardly.

"Ugh, I'm still an awkward teen, aren't I?" Peter B facepalmed himself. He took out a remote and went up to Tony. "Mr Stark, Tony, whatever. I'll need a Vibranium chip to get back home. Do you have any?" Peter B asked, holding up the damaged remote. "I think it's time to interrupt Shuri's and T'Challa's meeting."

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ After calling the Wakandan siblings

"Do you know how to add the chip in, safely?" Shuri asked Peter B, who nodded, still concentrating on the remote. "We'll need to disable the motherboard and add Vinranium instead to the base of the device," Bruce informed them as he helped with the fixing. The rest of the future gang were just listening to Post Malone, Sunflower with Mile's walkman.

"And we'll need to switch the bottom and top. Mr Stark, can you pass me the screwdriver?" Peter asked as he examined the remote. His mentor handed him the screwdriver and gave it to his future self. "Thanks," Peter B mumbled as he screwed the nails. "Don't forget to replace the copper wires, Mr Parker!" Peni shouted from the other side of the room.

"Got it!" Peter and Peter B shouted, then blushed furiously in realisation. "Okay, and... Done!" Peter B exclaimed as he gestured the other to come over. They all did and touched the remote. "Goodbye future self!" Peter shouted as he waved. "Bye!" Peter B shouted back as the light enveloped them all. Peter B looked at Tony and Natasha one last time, his eyes filling with tears.

With that, they all disappeared.