Let Me (One)

Bambam rolled his eyes in annoyance when he heard another groan from the guy sitting at the back.

Youngjae at the shotgun seat is just laughing at the poor guy.

"I know you're stupid, but I didn't know you were that much?"

He said playfully, earning another groan from their friend, who's now hitting his head on the back of the driver's seat.

"Hey, stop that! It hurts!"

Bambam complained, feeling every hit at his back through the thick foam.

Yugyeom slips his body down in a laying position, burying his head on his arms while repeatedly muttering, 'I'm so stupid!'

"But you know, that was one hella brave move!"

Bambam said, still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah, and I think it was on perfect timing, It's been three years! Now you've finally said it out loud to him,"

"Oh yeah! I said it out loud not just to him, but the whole fucking University!"

Yugyeom added, almost sounding like a tantrum.

He let out another frustrated groan and kick his legs in the air.

Tonight, is their, Jackson hyung's birthday party, meaning, almost the whole University is invited. Seniors, juniors, sophomores, freshmen and all other people related to Jackson are present. There's just a lot of people in there, everyone is having a lot of fun and are just enjoying the night, some are already drunk and some are still sober, everything seems normal until someone pulled out an empty bottle and encourage everyone to join their spin the bottle/truth or dare game. There were about twenty people who have joined and the others are just watching them, anticipating new rumors and gossips that was about to slip out.

Yugyeom, as the very shy kid he is, didn't even know how the heck did he got himself sitting with them in circles waiting for the bottle to point right at him. He didn't even had the time to internalize his thoughts first about joining this game when the bottle is already spinning in the center and was about to stop and point at him any minute.

He stares at the spinning bottle until he heard a sudden loud cheers indicating that it had already stop and pointed at someone. Lifting his head, he saw all of those eyes looking at him with expectations.

Yugyeom didn't know if he was just already wasted or just plain stupid that he didn't even hesitate to stood up and shout his three freaking years of secret feelings for his one and only senior, Park Jinyoung, when the host throw him the dare, stood up and tell us who do you like here?

He just later on realized what he had done when the party suddenly stops for a whole fucking minute. All eyes were staring dumbfounded at him. They were shocked, because for one, despite his shy attitude, he's still popular with girls, they just thought, Kim Yugyeom is straight and might be interested with one of those girls. Two, Park Jinyoung might be every girls dream guy, but when it come to guys like them? He's just seriously terrible! Of all the people that this innocent looking boy would fall for? Park Jinyoung? Really? And lastly, no one had really expected that this boy here would have the guts to even open his mouth for that question, let alone, join this game. So really, it was a mind blowing issue right there.

Upon realization, Yugyeom felt his whole body tensing up, his whole face becomes redder than it already was because of alcohol. Still good thing, his friends were there to pulled him out of that embarrassing moment, though already late, at least he got out, and will finally have the chance to bury himself alive before it's too late.

"Just drop me off to the woods! Dig a grave for me and let me bury myself alive!"

He dramatically said.