Let Me (Seventeen)

Jinyoung stirs a bit on the bed as he slowly forces his eyes open, stretching both of his arms upwards as he started roaming his eyes everywhere.

'Where am I?'

He thought and immediately snaps up from laying on the bed.

This wasn't his room and certainly not that room he was in last night while drinking with the guys?

'I didn't do something so stupid last night, right?'

He thought again as he tries to remember all the things he had done last night at their own little party at that guest room?

'Wait?! Where's is he?! Where the fuck is he?!'

He told himself as he started checking the other side of the bed looking for the younger, feeling in so much panic when he wasn't beside him or everywhere in the bed. Shifting his head on the other side, Jinyoung finally let out a relieve sigh when he saw the younger quietly sleeping on that big couch not too far away from the bed, suddenly feeling a little curious why was the younger sleeping in there?

Jinyoung pushes the sheets off of him as he finally climb down the bed to go near him, but before he could even stands up from the bed, he started pulling his arm sleeves up when it slightly slides down from his shoulders, noticing now too what that he wasn't wearing his clothes from last night. He was now wearing a white shirt and a gray shorts that obviously looks bigger to him. Thinking where and how did he get this, his head immediately snaps up at the younger as his eyes slightly widens when he realized that there was a possibility that he's the one who changes his clothes and since they were both wasted there was indeed a big possibility that they...

"Shit."

He cursed under his breath, immediately reaching for his lower back trying to feel something on his body.

"D-Did we?"

He whispered but strangely doesn't really feel anything.

Well, yes, he wasn't that a virgin as a hetero, since come on, he's 21 years old and guys at his age do experienced something like that even for once before, but...him with another guy is a different story...and yeah, he was scared with the thought of it because that thing on his lower back is indeed a virgin.

"Oh you're awake now?"