Let Me (Sixteen)

Yugyeom checks himself at his phone's front camera for the last time before finally deciding to make a quick text for the older. He scrolled through his messages and taps on a certain contact, chuckling and blushing with himself as he realized how he was so whipped last night to even renamed the senior's contact on his phone.

To: My Jinyoung hyung 💕
Good morning, hyung! I'm outside.

Then he taps send, shoving the thing back at his pockets.

Yugyeom couldn't help but to keeps smiling on his own while waiting for the older to come down and meet him. He didn't know why is he so happy today like he literally jumps out of his bed in joy the moment he realized that they are finally fine and the older actually feels the same now for him.

After that dramatic thing at the field and after they calmed down, they just cuddled quietly at the older's apartment. They didn't even talk about it again after it, they just sit there at the sofa, cuddling and hugging each other. Yugyeom didn't mind though. As long as he knows now and everything seems clear to him now what is the senior was feeling for him, he didn't mind just having each other in their arms doing and speaking nothing.

Yugyeom immediately turns his back when he heard the gates creaking and in just a seconds, Jinyoung finally came out of the gates and Yugyeom didn't know but he just thought Jinyoung looks cuter and cuter as time passes by.

"Good morning,"

He greeted, taking out the books on the older's arm.

"Good morning."

Jinyoung greeted back blushing and obviously shy. He bites down his lower lips trying to prevent himself from smiling. He just didn't know why is he so shy all of a sudden, like seriously his whole face feels hot right now.

They just stand there in front of each other for a few seconds. It was a little awkward but it was a good kind of awkwardness. Yugyeom was just standing there looking at the senior while smiling, scratching the back of his head. Jinyoung was too shy to even meet his eyes so he just sorts of gave him quick glances as he keeps on smiling even more.

'Gosh! We aren't this awkward last night?'

He thought. Feeling more shy as he remembers what he had said to him at the field.

'Geez! Park Jinyoung that's so desperate!'

He thought again and prevented himself from smacking a hand at his own forehead.